Pendulum Questions for Divination with charts

BeyondtheVeil

silverwings94 said:
It sure is. I can't wait to see what our next round is going to be.
I am off to bed. I just ordered a new pendulum . the design looks like peacock eyes. I can't wait till it gets here. I might switch pendulums and see how it works out.
Kat

Sounds nice Kat! When you get it.. you should post a picture. {If you want to of course}. :)

Elven

OK! The results are in :laugh:
Im just waiting for one last confirmation from silverwings on something and I will post the results tonight and also the next part of the map dowsing excercise and a bulk of additional yes/no questions we can ask, and some dowsing charts.

and we can discuss our results from the first excercise.
*squeeee*

Cheers
Elven

Dancing Bear

woohoo!! I am so excited to see those results :D

It will be very interesting indeed.

BeyondtheVeil

Elven said:
OK! The results are in :laugh:
Im just waiting for one last confirmation from silverwings on something and I will post the results tonight and also the next part of the map dowsing excercise and a bulk of additional yes/no questions we can ask, and some dowsing charts.

and we can discuss our results from the first excercise.
*squeeee*

Cheers
Elven

I am excited! I am excited! :) I can't wait!! :D

silverwings94

That makes 3 of us dying to know what the results are. Ready for the next round of questions. Pendulum in hand and ready......set......

Elven

:laugh: Hi Swingers!
Here are our results:

The Suggested Question:
Did Jack the Ripper live in the area defined by the map?

The Pendulum answers from the group
Beyondtheveil: Yes
Dancing Bear: Yes
Silverwings94: Yes
Elven: Yes

100% Yes answer.

and to add: 2 Closet swingers also posted their responses - both were YES.
:)

Please feel free to discuss the results of this question ONLY in the thread - no hinting about locations on maps at the moment OK ;) :laugh:

Sesson 2:
We will get onto asking the pendulum and dowsing the map for the Location of where JTR lived.

But before that - Please read through this and the next post/s.

We will also ask some questions besides dowsing the location - I am posting a list below - please feel free to post some more question we can add to the list.

This is the list of things you'll need for the next exercise:
Pendulum
Your Map of the Area
List of questions to ask.
Pen and paper
Yes/No/Maybe Chart
Alphabet Chart
Numbers Chart
Compass Chart
Astrological Chart (optional)
Coffee

Feel free to print out and use the yes/no/maybe/north/south/east/west chart I have made which is in the attachment.
Resize to larger if need be.
If there's any problem with it let me know and I'll see if I can post it in another format.

Attachments

• Yes No Maybe NSEW chart Elven 0709.pdf
    78.5 KB · Views: 92

Elven

Hi Swingers!

Just some tips when dowsing your map - if you have any other suggestions please post them - they are most welcome!

If you have already started trying to find the location - please dont put your discuss your findings yet - PM me first!!! :D

DOWSING METHODS
Some suggestions only:
*Hold the pendulum over the centre of the map and ask your question. Follow the swings of the pendulum until it shows you where the location is – MARK THE MAP SPOT EXACTLY.
or
*Starting at a corner of the map ask the question – follow the swing lines carefully and mark the swing line on the map. Do this from each corner of the map, marking the swing lines. Look for the intersecting lines or an area outlined/defined by the marked line. Hold the pendulum over the designated area and ask the question for the exact location. MARK THE MAP SPOT EXACTLY.
Or
Run the pendulum very slowly around the edge of the map. When it starts swinging into the map follow the line of the swing until it rests at the location you asked about MARK THE MAP SPOT EXACTLY.
Or
Use anyway you like or know or intuitively feel is correct to dowse the map.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH WAY THE PENDULUM WANTS TO GO?
Some things that help me know what my pendulum swing is trying to say when dowsing Maps, and Charts such as Alphabets, Numbers, Compass, Astrology ... etc.

*The upswing is higher on one side of the pendulum swing if it’s swinging in a straight line – so I follow that ‘upswing’ direction.

*If I’m going in the wrong direction or if I have gone past ‘the spot’ it stalls, or slows down drastically, almost stops dead and tries to turn in circles ... when this happens I move the pendulum in the other direction and see if its starts swinging again – if it does I go in that direction.

*If I am going in a straight line and it starts to swing like it wants to turn I let it build up a strong ‘round’ swing, and close my eyes for a moment and ‘look at my hand with my eyes closed’. Sometimes I can feel a pull, like a magnet feels when it’s close to iron. I open my eyes and move the pendulum in that pulling direction. If I’m wrong the pendulum will stall, so I wait until it builds up its swing again and try another direction.

*This is a swing that Sig Lonegren calls the ‘Leading Edge’ – if you watch the swing of rounds or ovals as it moves to locate something, it will have a leading edge to it, like the pendulum is steering you in a direction – you will have to watch the pendulum swinging carefully and you’ll see it. Follow this leading edge around where it is trying to direct you.

*Clockwise or anti-clockwise swings: I tend to follow clockwise pendulum swings to the RIGHT, and anti-clockwise pendulum swings to the LEFT. There is no set rule here – and that includes one session to the other – you can ask to show you the swing to move RIGHT – show me the swing to move LEFT. This will work on some occasions, but I find its best just to work with the map and get these sorted out as I go on each different session. No harm in trying though.

*EXACT LOCATION: My pendulum slows and like a vulture starts to make smaller and smaller circles. When this happens I know I am in the vicinity – very close. Suddenly it will just stop moving and hang on the end of the line/string/wire/chain like a dead weight. Then it shakes its little butt off for a moment and then it totally still. If I leave it there too long, it ‘wakes’ up and takes me for a lap around the board and then comes back the same spot and does its dead weight act again.

* This has only happened on a few occasions for me, but it might happen for you all the time – but the pendulum circles around and hones in, then dead weights and then swings making tiny cross formations in the one spot like an ‘X’.

If any of the Swingers have any suggestions which can help add to this list of how your pendulum responds and lets you know what it wants to do, please post them below, as everyone is so different on what they get, and the above are just some things which happen to me. I’d love to know how it works for you! Your input is very important so as we can learn and experiment and know what happens to others – please post anything you might think is helpful.

Please have a look at the next post for a list I started about some questions we might be able to ask the pendulum on JTR.
Cheers
Elven x

Elven

Hi Swingers :D

Session 2:
As we get onto asking the pendulum and dowsing the map for the Location of where JTR lived,
it might be a good idea for us to formulate a BASIC list of suggested questions we can ask as well in the same sitting.

Here are just some suggestions and example of questions and charts to use. If you would like to phrase your question another way please do or add to the question list.

You can copy and paste this into a word doc and print this out and put your pendulum answer beside the questions you asked.
Please list your questions and answers as we will be posting what we got as answers.

Using the Location Map
FINDING LOCATIONS
a) Show me exactly/ where did Jack the Ripper live during the time he murdered his victims.
b) Go to the exact location on the map of where Jack the Ripper lived during the time of the murders.
c) Can you locate on the map where Jack the Ripper lived? (yes/no/maybe) Show me where he lived at the time of the murders.
d) Search and locate exactly where Jack the Ripper lived during the time of his murders.

ABOUT THE VICTIMS
(On the map the green boxes and addresses are where the victims were found.
You could dowse each address separately and ask questions about the murder.)
Did Jack the Ripper murder the victim who was found at (name location address)?
Bucks Row:
29 Hanbury Street:
Millers Court:
George Yard Building:
Goulston Street:
Mitre Square:
Dutfields Yard:

Using the Yes/No/Maybe Chart
ABOUT THE PERSON JACK THE RIPPER
Was Jack the Ripper a man?
Was Jack the Ripper a woman?
Was Jack the Ripper ever married?
Was Jack the Ripper ever divorced? Widowed?
Did Jack the Ripper have any children?
Was Jack the Ripper born in England/Britain?
Did Jack the Ripper die in England/Britain?
Did Jack the Ripper ever leave England/Britain during his lifetime?
Was Jack the Ripper born in the years during the 1800’s?
Did Jack the Ripper die in the years during the 1800’s?

ABOUT THE VICTIMS
Have all the murdered victims of Jack the Ripper been found?
UNNAMED VICTIMS (if any) Use the Map for this ...
Search and locate where the unnamed victim (#) was murdered

Questions Using the Number Chart
How old was Jack the Ripper when he committed his first murder?
How old was Jack the Ripper when he committed his last murder?
How many victims did Jack the Ripper murder?
What year was Jack the Ripper Born?
In what year did Jack the Ripper die?

Using the Alphabet Chart
JTR NAME
*Can you show me the exact letter {insert query}?
What was Jack the Rippers first given/real name?
What was Jack the Rippers given name at birth?
Please spell out Jack the Rippers trade/occupation/job/paid work/business?
How did Jack the Ripper die?

Elven

If you have any pendulum charts you can upload to help with any of the exercises in session 2 - please post them :)

Below in the attachment is an Alphabet chart I made and use.
It a jpeg, but you might be able to save it as a document - it should print out Landscape A4 just as is though.

Cheers
Elven x

Attachments

• Pendulum Alphabet Chart Elven 0709 3.jpg
    Pendulum Alphabet Chart Elven 0709 3.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 89

silverwings94

Hi Swingers,

I just thought up 3 other questions that we can ask about JTR.

Here they are:
Was JTR from the Royal family? (There was speculation that he was)

Did JTR ever travel to the United State?
(Again speculation because the authorities were getting close as to who he really was and where he had disappeared to)

Did JTR ever visit New York State? ( Here is another speculation they claim he did and was buried here?

JTR has always fascinated me and who he really was and where he finally was laid to rest. This is a very exciting thing that we are doing and I am having a great time with my pendulum and learning so much from it and from here.
I hope that after we finish with JTR that we can continue dowsing working on another fascinating subject.
Kat