Pendulum Questions for Divination with charts

Dancing Bear

Good stuff, its nice to know we all got the same answer.. and with our closet swingers as well :p
For me thats a definate yes.. Lets see if he lived in the area at the time of the murders now :D

I have a pendulum cloth i made but need to take picture of it and upload it.. It may take me a couple of days as I never seem to have much time on the computer lately.
Love your Compass chart Elven.. very lovely, I also like the idea of clarify.

Off to go ask a couple of questions now :)

Elven

Dancing Bear said:
Good stuff, its nice to know we all got the same answer.. and with our closet swingers as well :p
For me thats a definate yes.. Lets see if he lived in the area at the time of the murders now :D

I have a pendulum cloth i made but need to take picture of it and upload it.. It may take me a couple of days as I never seem to have much time on the computer lately.
Love your Compass chart Elven.. very lovely, I also like the idea of clarify.

Off to go ask a couple of questions now :)

I was thrilled when the answers started coming, so I'm eager to see how the map dowsing goes for everyone, and what happened - and the answers to the questions.
Love to see the pendulum cloth too!
Did you print out the yes no chart by any chance Dancing Bear? I've never posted a pdf for a print, so I dont know if the size is ok.
The Letters chart I sort of just threw together and surrounded it with some pics I had - its so naffy :p I know - but it works - so I cant complain ;)

Have fun with the map and all the questions DB :D

Cheers
Elven

BeyondtheVeil

Elven said:
and to add: 2 Closet swingers also posted their responses - both were YES.
:)

Awww...come on out of the closet! :D

BeyondtheVeil

Number Chart

Hi Elven! I don't seem to have the number chart. Am I missing it?

Thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Elven

Hi Beyondtheveil :D
I haven't posted a number chart - the one I have is a board - so its not on the computer ...

A link was placed for free charts by an ATmember in another thread (thnx;D)
This has charst you can download, and a number chart.

http://www.pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

Im just researching some other sites as well for charts - I may also just make another one on the computer.

Cheers
Elven x

BeyondtheVeil

Elven said:
Hi Beyondtheveil :D
I haven't posted a number chart - the one I have is a board - so its not on the computer ...

A link was placed for free charts by an ATmember in another thread (thnx;D)
This has charst you can download, and a number chart.

http://www.pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

Im just researching some other sites as well for charts - I may also just make another one on the computer.

Cheers
Elven x

Oh okay! I thought you did and I missed it. LOL I already printed that one out before you responded. LOL

I am working on this, but I won't get finished until later tonight or tomorrow. We have some appointments today and lots of errands... I will try to hurry though.

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Some more questions...

I just thought up some more questions myself..

Did JTR kill himself'herself?
Did JTR kill his/her spouse? {If they had one}
{I figured since they like killing they might have killed close to them}

Did JTR love his/her spouse? {If they had one}

Why did JTR kill?

I am not sure how to get the last answer... but it would be great to know.

I also don't know a lot about JTR, so I'm not going to check until after we complete these exercises. {Please no one spoil it for me} :D

This is fun!
beyondtheveil

Elven

Did JTR kill himself'herself?
Did JTR kill his/her spouse? {If they had one}
{I figured since they like killing they might have killed close to them}
Did JTR love his/her spouse? {If they had one}
Why did JTR kill?

Hi BTV, good questions! If you put them with the one in the yes/no chart, there are a few leading questions which would go with these! The spouse question could go with the 'Was Jack the Ripper ever married'? Depending on your answer you could expand on any of those.

Swingers :D - Dont forget to add your questions to your question list (if you ask them) :D

Thanks BtV for the input!
Cheers
Elven x

Elven

Just a quick not: I have posted my map and answers to questions somewhere (not telling till later) so it has a date stamp on it. As I haven't got any maps or questions/answers emails yet from anyone, so I just thought I'd post and let the group know.

Cheers
Elven x

Dancing Bear

I'll be doing mine tonight :D

I grabbed some sleep last night when i could get it.. its rare we get a quiet moment LOL!