Oracles Weekly Focus: Aug. 9th 09

DragonFae

Well this past week I did the Weekly/Daily Draw Card Chart using the Journey Deck. This week I will continue that with the Fairy Tale Tarot.....since thats tarot I need a NEW focus for the Oracle Weekly Focus......hmmmm....

Let's start by "picking" a deck for this week's focus...I'm going back to an old favorite....Froud's Faeries....I'm going to get the new Fenech/Cavendish deck...Wild Wisdom of the Faeries Oracle (when budget allows) and the NEW Froud one ...hmmm can't remember the name (has heart in it)...as soons as it comes out...so I want to be as knowledge about the original Faeries oracle as I can...YOU pick your deck...an old favorite or a new...doesn't matter...

Each day...choose a card....and DO SOMETHING creative with the card...something "outside the realm of reading" . Something...that makes your brain perceive the card in a different light....some can be internally...just thought of in your head or some can be actual creations...something you make...

EXAMPLES:

1. Write a poem about the card.
2. Have a conversation with the card
3. Pick a "song" that represents the card and play or sing it.
4. Create a collage page about the card (use magazines or sketch)
5. Find some items that "represent the card" and create a mini display
6. Pick a word for the card...use that word as many times as you can during the day
7. Do a meditation focusing on the card
8. Explain the card to someone else...verbally.
9. Think of an animal that the card might represent...read to see that animals characteristics
10. Decide which room in the house this card would be most comfortable in. Why?

Those are just examples....please post your own ideas also...so others can benefit from your creativity.