The Dark Angels Tarot

Dusk Till Dawn

HearthCricket said:
Yes, but some people already have it in their hands. I am wondering where they purchased their copies.
I am wondering the same thing.

thorhammer

I'd say they're review copies.

\m/ Kat

WingspreadPhoenix

Why am I just hearing about this now?! D:

On Amazon there are two listings, "Dark Angels Tarot" for April, and "Tarot of Dark Angels" for March. I want it now... @-@

cardlady22

In regards to Amazon, wait just a bit. You don't want to pick the wrong item number and end up cancelled.

gregory

One seems to be the book..... Which is odd, as I thought there wasn't to be one.... but as the ISBNs are different..... On bookdepository one says cards and one says hardback.....

Aerin

On past form, one will be the European distributed version and one will be the Llewellyn distributed version. One usually comes in much cheaper than the other for some reason.

Unfortunately I now have a hankering for the Black Tarot, which could get expensive. I need to go research.

gregory

But both ISBNs are on the amazon.com site and on bookdepository...

Oh well.....

WHICH black ? Royo ? Forget it - just buy it ! You'll love it !

Lillie

Scion said:
Lillie I'm so excited!

I'm literally buying this deck for the LWB.

:)

You're so funny!
But thanks!

Get it for the deck, the deck is wonderful!

Alta

The LWB is very well written. I didn't think I emphasized that enough so I sent an amended version of the review to Solandia.

WingspreadPhoenix

I've officially preordered this deck :] Granted, it was the odder-named "version" but it's apparently releasing sooner :\ If all goes wrong I have my complaining skills to rely on xD