Three Halloween Spreads - Need help to identify the creator!

Astraea Aurora

Hi fellow ATers

I'm about to do something hideous. I'm going to post a spread that was not created by me but I can't for the life of me remember if it was Corrine Kenner or Mary K. Greer who invented it. I have a sneaky suspicion it was Corrine Kenner (my spread journal says so as well) but I keep mixing up Corrine and Mary. If anyone knows for sure who created it I will gladly add credits and hopefully put my mind to rest (it’s been bothering me for quite some time now).

Anyway, this is the spread.

The author said that this is really three little spreads in one, A, B and C. You could easily use just parts of it.

..........A..........
.....B1......B2.....
C1......C2......C3

A is The Costume.
The costume reflects the persona which you’d like to show to your environment. It shows how you are feeling and how you’d like to be viewed. It is an expression of your innermost personality.

B is Trick or Treat. (B1 is the first card, B2 the second one.)
B1 is Treat. The best you can hope for on this Halloween holiday.
B2 is Trick. Shocks, surprises or disappointments that can end up in your trick or treat bag this Halloween night.

C is The Goblin, the Ghost and the Pumpkin. (Again, C1 is the first card, C2 the second one, C3 the third one.)
C1 is The goblin of your existence. It is the monster that is hiding in the closet of your subconsciousness and the imp that is hiding under your bed. Something that is frightening you on this Halloween night, or it is simply annoying you.
C2 is The ghost of your past. This is an event or an experience that is haunting you often. It may be hard to get rid of it. Here is your chance to get to know this ghost and guide him into the light.
C3 is The pumpkin in your garden. It is your potential to grow and to progress. It is the jack-o-lantern that lights up your path to the door or it can be Cinderella’s pumpkin carriage that brings transformation and change.

I really love these three little spreads but I’m at a total loss who created them in the first place. Any help is welcome!

Astraea Aurora

Stormdancer

Oh...these are very precious....Now I'm interested too.

Stormdancer

emmsma

These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them.

Now, if my Halloween Tarot arrives Quickly, so I can play with them.

Astraea Aurora

Yes, emmsma and stormdancer, they are good mini spreads and read like a dream.

Does anybody know the AT screennames of Corinne Kenner or Mary K. Greer? I think they are both members here but I can't recall their screennames.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

rwcarter

sent you a PM

Astraea Aurora

Thank you Rodney. :heart: I will try to contact both.

~~~ ETA: I've contacted both. Hopefully we'll see who the creator is.

Astraea Aurora

Just got an email from Mary K. Greer. She told me these aren't her spreads.

The game continues. ...

Stormdancer

TOTALLY off topic....VERY cool avatar Astraeu

Sebavin

I am loving the "pumpkin worshipper" title quite a bit!

Can't wait to see who this spread belongs to, but it does make for a nice fun reading. Thanks for posting the spread, AA :).

F.M. Tarot

I really love these little spreads within a large spread! What a creative and fun idea. Thanks Astraea Aurora for posting this for everyone, I too can't wait to see who the creator is! :)