The Rune Legend of Odin

markBFF

and the runes were given to odin when he hung on the tree

Bernice

Anyone know of Baelder (the Order) ?

I've also read an account of some hunters who became trapped when the winter season come in fast - they attempted to rune-away the ice so as to gain passage across the water and get home. The markings are still on the rock(s) (apparently).

Bee :)

markBFF

there quite a bit of info on runes and the Norse gods on facebook plus songs and vids anyone intrested inseeing then send facebook invite to mark countrywide,

Bernice

I just found a Wiki article re. Dr. Hammerbacher, under Ariosophy. Which explains to me your mention of nazis.

B.

markBFF

yes a lot of NS(nazi)link the two togeather,in fact lots of Neo nazi have runes tattooed on there selfs

Bernice

MarkBFF: there quite a bit of info on runes and the Norse gods on facebook plus songs and vids anyone intrested inseeing then send facebook invite to mark countrywide
There's also a lot about tarot on that site and other sites like it. Which doesn't mean that the information is valid. Just consider the amount of erronous information about Ogham...... some people belive anything an author writes. People should always check their sources!

Bee :)

markBFF

what site do you mean?

Bernice

The site you posted = facebook.

markBFF

Bernice said:
The site you posted = facebook.

think you may have seen the wrong facebook as mine as no tarot info on mine is the one with the pic of odin and the raven on