Dream of picking apples

AmethystEyes

I had a dream a few nights ago and forgot to post about it. I had a basket and there were trees near me, apple one. Someone on on a ladder. I wasn't sure what food to get and some said I should have apples to I put a bunch into my basket. That person on the ladder seemed unbalanced and I was watching this. Something seemed wrong.

lark

How's your health?
Basket is gathering information.... about apples, health..... tree is use of natural remedies that should bring an upward progression ladder...to the return to good health.... but the person on the ladder seems unstable so you might not totally trust the person bring to your attention this natural remedy or treatment.

Filipa

yes apples are about health so if your picking them it may be a warning to pay attention

and also a fw different interpretations
To see an apple tree in your dream, symbolizes grandeur and magnificence. You are feeling larger than life.
Apple trees - apples have long been associated with love. They can also mean peace and harmony. Ripe apples are suggestive of love in full bloom, a love in which you trust and depend upon as a certain part of your life.

Milfoil

Some traditions hold the apple to be the gift of Divine wisdom and immortality. The fruit of the tree of life. In Celtic myth the golden apples kept the Gods and Goddesses young and brought them wisdom.

In fables such as Sleeping Beauty, we see the apple again as a symbol of wisdom but in this case the evil queen is offering a tainted apple to the young heroin, a metaphor for nieve acceptance of flawed knowledge and so she falls into a long sleep (is lost to the world until pure love revives her).

An apple a day keeps the doctor away stems from " Eat an apple on going to bed, And you'll keep the doctor from earning his bread." a phrase used as late as the mid 19th C which originates in the ancient belief that the mythological apples kept the gods immortal which, I dare say may have come from our ancestors discovering that storing apples and eating them over winter kept them healthy.

A ladder suggests making an effort to gain something, nourishment in the form of knowledge or understanding but it feels shakey and unsafe which suggests that you don't quite trust or have faith in something which you are trying to figure out.

AmethystEyes

My health is fine. I was always pretty healthy. I looked up apples and I did see the love part. Not really sure what it means, but thanks for your replies. :)

TarotGirlUK

DevilishAngel said:
My health is fine. I was always pretty healthy. I looked up apples and I did see the love part. Not really sure what it means, but thanks for your replies. :)

Apples can represent desire's, perhaps you desire something which you feel is out of reach unless another (perhaps undesirable) person helps you to reach them.

Perhaps it depends on how you view apples, or what apple symbology you have in your head as it were. I was brought up on Christian Bible study so the story of Eve is pretty firmly placed into my mind. Eve desired the apple, thinking it would be her knowledge and power and she took it :) Its a good thing really. It could mean that you would like to do something, like take up a new hobby but something keeps getting in the way :)