The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

gregory said:
Ferry was going to spray the deck with something fixative. I am NOT happy with doing this.... does anyone know anything ? Trust me, gregory and crafts do not fit well at all.... I do know a professional artist, but still....
Why not leave it as it is? You could always include a warning note that these decks are not to be handled with damp paws or in environments with high air humidity (like bathrooms, saunas, and such ;))... If the recipients of the original decks want their cards sprayed with fixative, they can always do it themselves. :)

gregory

Thank you. That is exactly what I hoped someone would say :)

gregory :love: Cat*

rhombchick

I was just wondering, were my cards found? Or am I re-doing them?
Shall I re-do them anyway and post ASAP?

gregory

As far as I know they are there.... I will let you know when I get the package from Ferrytwinkle. I did ask her but she is non compos just now, so may or may not answer directly. We may well need your blanks more than the cards :) Hang fire for now !

I will have the scanning and pdf-ing to do when they get here, after all - even if it is all completely complete (which we know it isn't !!!) And I need to set up a way to do the raffle and so on.

Eowyn

Cat* said:
Why not leave it as it is? You could always include a warning note that these decks are not to be handled with damp paws or in environments with high air humidity (like bathrooms, saunas, and such ;))... If the recipients of the original decks want their cards sprayed with fixative, they can always do it themselves. :)
Oh please let's do the warning message just like this!! LOL

gregory

Consider it done. With added myce :)

Eowyn

Greggors, how many blank cards am I receiving from you? And exactly, which cards would you like me to do?

gregory

I forget.... but they were for the 3 Swords (both versions), I think, no ? The one you were taking from rabble..... Or do you still need cards for the Empress ?

ETA just checked - it says you did those.... as far as I know that was it, so I expect I sent you two..... It might have been 3.....

Eowyn

Maybe I can get creative with the extra third...ah....:cool3:

Feretian

Sheesh...

*Feretian plods into Mousehole, head spinning from trying to remember long-unused password, having just bedded down Mum, fed the post surgical ferret, and reaching for her guitar, remembering that it, too, is in intensive care as of yesterday afternoon* *snif*

Thank you all for your patience! I will sort and pack and post the deck to greggors this weekend. I'll post here to let you know it's on it's way. I'll also let you know what cards I have before I pack it up.

I haven't looked at PM's yet, but the first one popped up is from Umbrae. So it must be his LWB.

Love to all you Myce!