1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

cardlady22

Sorry if this has been mentioned before . . .
But, when learning which symbol is which, I found that translating all my family & friends' names into the Runes made it fun! Since it's based on the beginning sound/letter, it helps bypass the variants in naming/spelling, pronunciations, etc.

crystal dawn

runic shorthand

Hi cardlady22
I do some part time secretarial type of work and when i have to take messages for people I write them down in runes - kinda like a runic shorthand. I obviously dont pass the messages on like that as most people would not be able to decipher them. I have to write the messages down before emailing them to the appropiate party (parties) and its when i write them down that i write them down it runic. My boss thinks its great as it increases data protection and confidentiality etc. For me it makes my job more fun and i have been doing it for so long now that it has become second nature to write the messages down in runic form.

blessings

crystal dawn

Emily

When this hoard was found last year, it caused a lot of excitement - it was actually found in a field in Shropshire by a man with a second hand metal detector. Some of it had been damaged by the field being ploughed through the years and they said that if the field had been ploughed again, the treasure would have been irretrievably damaged and most probably have been lost.

I love the idea that some of the items could have rune markings on that we would be able to read.

silverwings94

Last night before I went to sleep I placed my pewter runes inside my pillow case. Just before I woke I had the numbers 2,7,8 flash before my eyes and also the rune Inguz.

I received a small booklet with my runes and they explain briefly each rune. Though they do not give the runes numbers I went with the placement in the booklet and read them that way.
number 2 Rune being Uraz, number 7 Rune being Eihawaz, number 8 Rune being Perth and of course Inguz
Here are the meanings according to the LBB (Little blue booklet):

Uraz :
Color Dark Green
tarot Card: High Priestess
Astrology: Taurus
Magical meaning: Creative power, wisdom adn knowledge. It stands for good fortune and opportunity. Sexuality

Eihawaz:
Color; Dark Blue
Tarot Card: Hanged Man
Astrology: Scorpio
Magical Meaning: Protection. Signifies a time of death and rebirth. Use foresight and perseverance.

Perth:
Color: Black
Tarot Card: Wheel of Fortune
Astrology: Saturn
Magical meaning: Mystery. Chance, unexpected material gain, surprise. Something hidden may come to light.

Inguz
Color: Yellow
tarot Card: Judgement
Astrology: New Moon
Magical Meaning: Completion of odeas or project. Signifies a new beginning, a time of positive energies and good fortune.

I believe this was meant for my husband.Yesterday he spoke to a person reguarding a possible job.This person was going to forward his resume on to a client and the client seems very interested in speaking to my husband. As on today he is with out a job. He was forced to retirre from Kodak, and it became official yesterday.
If I am reading this correctly it looks like he may be hearing some really good news as far as possibly being employed in a new job. This job is not what he has been doing for the last 23 years while he was at Kodak. It has to do with wire harnessing (what ever that it). He did that quite some time ago so he is qualified to do it and he enjoyed doing it.

I'd like your opinions on this. Am I reading this as something good and a possible true prediction so to speak.
let me know, I am very open to all that everyone can tell me. I haven't followed through yet using the tarot cards, maybe thats a different meaning all toghether.
kat

AJ

all of my notes are next door and for awhile I'll be hopeless at helping without my cheat sheets :)
I'm just posting that if a mod sees this please don't remove it to a readings thread, I'm fine with it being here since SilverWings has been an active participant in this thread.

Good wishes on the job market!! Sincerely! Been there done that.

I'm just waiting for Milfoil's answer for where specifically to put our circle thread and then I'll get us a landing point.

Barbaras Ahajusts

AJ said:
all of my notes are next door and for awhile I'll be hopeless at helping without my cheat sheets :)
I'm just posting that if a mod sees this please don't remove it to a readings thread, I'm fine with it being here since SilverWings has been an active participant in this thread.

Good wishes on the job market!! Sincerely! Been there done that.

I'm just waiting for Milfoil's answer for where specifically to put our circle thread and then I'll get us a landing point.
Yes, I want to read on this too. I hope the mods leave it here for us to work on till we get a circle going!

:)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Uraz :
Color Dark Green
tarot Card: High Priestess
Astrology: Taurus
Magical meaning: Creative power, wisdom adn knowledge. It stands for good fortune and opportunity. Sexuality
The Bull, head of the house, a power for the family. I would say this is for your husband.

Eihawaz:
Color; Dark Blue
Tarot Card: Hanged Man
Astrology: Scorpio
Magical Meaning: Protection. Signifies a time of death and rebirth. Use foresight and perseverance.
Things ended for him in one area. The old job.

Perth:
Color: Black
Tarot Card: Wheel of Fortune
Astrology: Saturn
Magical meaning: Mystery. Chance, unexpected material gain, surprise. Something hidden may come to light.
The gamble card. Taking a chance on something. Going back to another talent he has meshes right in with the previous cards. Taking that chance with his previous experiences.

Inguz
Color: Yellow
tarot Card: Judgement
Astrology: New Moon
Magical Meaning: Completion of odeas or project. Signifies a new beginning, a time of positive energies and good fortune.
Seeds planted, for the family. Good card to have as last. Shows good path, he has taken by going back to another profession.

Theses runes are good cards. Looking at the Ing or Inguz card, there is also a female power there. Maybe a female employer, female makes contact to notify him. It's a balanced card so it's a good reading.

kittiann

If there's still time/space left, I'd love to join up! I've never done one of these circle things before, and I don't have much experience reading for others, but I've worked with the runes for years now and love them to death :)

silverwings94

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
The Bull, head of the house, a power for the family. I would say this is for your husband.

Things ended for him in one area. The old job.

The gamble card. Taking a chance on something. Going back to another talent he has meshes right in with the previous cards. Taking that chance with his previous experiences.

Seeds planted, for the family. Good card to have as last. Shows good path, he has taken by going back to another profession.

Theses runes are good cards. Looking at the Ing or Inguz card, there is also a female power there. Maybe a female employer, female makes contact to notify him. It's a balanced card so it's a good reading.

Thanks Barbara,
I had forgotten to add that his Astrological sign is Taurus. His birthday is May15. I just had him read this and he says "we're scarry. " This is his first real taste of this He has read some readings that I had done from others pertaining to this situation but this is a first for him to see what I did.

Thank you Mods for leaving this here.