suicide is a 63 experience

mynumerologist

example #32

Johanna Sallstrom

born: December 30th, 1974

12 + 30 +1+9+7+4 = 63 = her life lesson = suicide

moderndayruth

Very morbid and absolutely meaningless imho.

ETA to add: It was quite late on this side of the planet when i posted this, but what doesn't make any sense to me is:
mynumerologist said:
Conrad Schumann
[Numerologically his personal month begins on the 28th of each month, so May (instead of June) is added here.]

mynumerologist said:
54 year + 9 (September) = 63 = his personal month = suicide

mynumerologist said:
[Numerologically 1989 (instead of 1990) is added because her personal year begins on December 24th of each year.]

mynumerologist said:
[Numerologically his personal year begins on October 17th of each year, so 1993 (instead of 1994) is added here. Similarly his personal month begins on the 17th of each month, so September (instead of October) is added here.]

Is this by your PERSONAL numerology, mynumerologist?

As Nissaba says:

nisaba said:
To arrive at 63?

As I said, I went away and played with numbers for a while, and you can get 41 or 22 or 79 too, if you are selective about your maths.

And there is something that imo is wrong in the very formulation of the "theory" - to call suicide an "experience" is straightaway ridiculous and even offensive.
Also, i think we forget we have members of various age groups here, this is a public forum - so, do we want some upset teenager/ youngster calculating their chances to "experience" suicide by some quasi-theory?
I mean, seriously, what's the point of all of this? (If there is any.)

mynumerologist

example #33

Lou Tellegen

born: November 26th, 1881
died: October 29th, 1934

11 + 26 + 1+9+3+3 = 53 = his personal year

53 + 10 (October) = 63 = his personal month = suicide

[Numerologically his personal year begins on November 26th of each year, so 1993 (instead of 1934) is added here.]

Curtis Penfold

mynumerologist said:
I sent a PM to the moderator tonight before I started adding to this thread saying essentially that.

I don't see any value in knowing that suicide is a 63 (Nine of Swords). What I do to take issue to is "the truth."

hopefully this is the last nail in this coffin,

:)
And how does this relate with the truth? 63, in my opinion, has nothing to do with suicide.

We can connect 63 with marriage or anything you want it to.

gregory

I don't put the suits in that order, for one thing..... But as many have said - you can do anything with numbers. I can make it that I am dead, as of today, according to this. (I don't think so....)

I am not posting that here, as I don't choose to give my name.... but the two in this thread who know it can verify....

Milfoil

Thankyou for sharing your system with us mynumerologist. If we can stick to discussing the subject of 63 = suicide in numerology, that would be great.

I would love to know how one makes the decision to move dates eg:

Alexander Samsonov

born: November 2nd, 1859
died: August 29th, 1914

11 + 2 +1+9+1+3 = 26 = his personal year

26 year + 8 (August) = 34 = his personal month

34 month + 29 (29th of the month) = 63 = his personal day = suicide

[Numerologically his personal year begins on November 2nd of each year, so 1913 (instead of 1914) is added here.]

How does one understand when a person's personal year starts? I understood that one's birth date was pretty fixed and, consequently, had deep implications for one's whole life, whereas personal year gives trends for the coming year!

mynumerologist

how to do the math

Milfoil said:
Thankyou for sharing your system with us mynumerologist. If we can stick to discussing the subject of 63 = suicide in numerology, that would be great.

I would love to know how one makes the decision to move dates eg:

How does one understand when a person's personal year starts? I understood that one's birth date was pretty fixed and, consequently, had deep implications for one's whole life, whereas personal year gives trends for the coming year!

Sure. Gladly.

Luc Jouret

born: October 17th, 1947
died: October 5th, 1994

When calculating one's personal year, month and day (and hour), you add the month and day of birth to the numerological calendar year.

10 + 17 + 1+9+9+3 = 49 = his personal year

Because Luc was born on October 17th, his personal year doesn't begin until October 17th of each year. So 1993 is added from January 1st, 1994 through October 16th, 1994; while 1994 is added from October 17th, 1994 to December 31st, 1994. He died on October 5th, 1995, so 1993 is added instead of 1994.

Then add the numerological month to the personal year to find the personal month.

49 month + 9 (September) = 58 = his personal month

Because Luc was born on the 17th of the month, his personal month begins on the 17th of each month. So September is added from September 17th to October 16th, while October is added from October 17th to November 16th. He died on October 5th, so September is added instead of October.

Then add the current day.

58 month + 5 (5th of the month) = 63 = his personal day = suicide

Milfoil

Ok, thank you.

I am confused though, if thats how we work out a personal year, what would adding the extra month (or deducting it) do to:

Marc Lepine

born: October 26th, 1964
died: December 6th, 1989

10 + 26 + 1+9+8+9 = 63 = his personal year = suicide

or, should I say, why was it not used on this example?

mynumerologist

suicide is a 63 (Nine of Swords) experience

Suicide is a 63 experience, but not all 63 experiences result in suicide. Fortunately it is quite an uncommon outcome for 63.

For example, yesterday was my 63 day. The result was not suicide, but the result was me adding to this thread which is about suicide.

63 (the Nine of Swords) can have many outcomes. On one end of the spectrum it can be compassion, relief, making the world a better place in which to live, and doing one's best and letting God worry about the rest. On the other end of the spectrum it can be nightmares, desperation and at it's most extreme: suicide.

I use the word experience to try to be clinical/factual. You could say event, occurrence...

mynumerologist

Marc Lepine

Milfoil said:
Ok, thank you.

I am confused though, if thats how we work out a personal year, what would adding the extra month (or deducting it) do to:

or, should I say, why was it not used on this example?

Marc Lepine

born: October 26th, 1964
died: December 6th, 1989

10 + 26 +1+9+8+9 = 63 = his personal year = suicide

1988 would be added from January 1st, 1989 to October 25th, 1989. 1989 is added from October 26th, 1989 to December 31st, 1989. Because he died on December 6th, 1989 that's why 1989 is added.