suicide is a 63 experience

Major Tom

mynumerologist said:
Usefulness. I don't know of any, which is why I have just kept this to my self for about 14 years. The only thing I could think of is being compassionate and to bring relief to someone with suicidal tendencies (someone having the number 63 going on).

Yes, bring relief to someone with suicidal tendencies. How will you do that? Otherwise why not keep it to yourself?

mynumerologist

Major Tom said:
Yes, bring relief to someone with suicidal tendencies. How will you do that? Otherwise why not keep it to yourself?

Good questions!!!

starrystarrynight

The thing is, I believe that in many older tarot traditions, the Nine of Swords was the death card, period...but not necessarily death only by means of suicide. Everyone dies; so to me, everyone should have 63 come up as a significant number vis a vis the list you posted. Shouldn't they?

Maybe I'm not getting the significance of the whole exercise, either. :(

Debra

mynumerologist said:
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. I've said my peace, and I'm fortunate to have had that opportunity.

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought the 34 or more examples you posted and responses to questions were designed to demonstrate that what you asserted about suicide and the number 63 are true.

So I guess I don't understand either your method, which seems to be to massage the numbers until you end up with a 63 in each case, or your intent.

mynumerologist

please clarify

starrystarrynight said:
The thing is, I believe that in many older tarot traditions, the Nine of Swords was the death card, period...but not necessarily death only by means of suicide. Everyone dies; so to me, everyone should have 63 come up as a significant number vis a vis the list you posted. Shouldn't they?

Maybe I'm not getting the significance of the whole exercise, either. :(

Suicide is 63 (Nine of Swords).

Number/card for death. Well, there's a whole bunch of different ways to die, so there's not just one number that signifies death.

The only deaths that pertain to 63 (Nine of Swords) would be suicides, tragedies, emergencies, and surgeries.

I think I missed your question, so please clarify, so I can try to respond to it.

thank you

:)

mynumerologist

a lot can change in a day or two

Debra said:
So I guess I don't understand your intent.

My intent has changed in the last day or so and after 30+ posts. I've said what I wanted to say. If this subject really interests someone, and this thread served as a springboard for their interest, then so be it.

As silly as this probably sounds, what interests me now is Susan Boyle, and perhaps writing a book about her numerology. Does anyone know her date of birth (there seems to be some controversy on the internet about it)?

Debra

LOL I definitely understand how intentions can change. Good luck!

Meanwhile, for the sake of clarity, here's what I actually said.

Debra said:
So I guess I don't understand either your method, which seems to be to massage the numbers until you end up with a 63 in each case, or your intent.

mynumerologist

passing the baton

If someone wants to be scientific about it and carry on with what I have mentioned here, then so be it.

Milfoil

I feel that perhaps this discussion has gone as far as it can go. At this point it seems best to close the thread.