Cosima

Milfoil

BrightEye said:
I think what I thought I wanted was indeed the wrong thing. I feel so blind. But I also think I found a little of that order and beauty in real life yesterday. And I didn't have to go looking for it. It came to me.

Wonderful, sometimes we just need to allow it to come to us and feel that sensation of being there, now, when things feel right.

I don't know what you thought you wanted or whether it was immoral or not but perhaps your own soul was putting the brakes on against something which would have caused more harm to you had you gone ahead with it???

BrightEye

Milfoil said:
I don't know what you thought you wanted or whether it was immoral or not but perhaps your own soul was putting the brakes on against something which would have caused more harm to you had you gone ahead with it???
Well, I was - am - looking for more stability in my life, trying to find a way in which I can feel more settled. I don't know if what I had in mind is potentially harmful or not. But this thing yesterday, I don't know whether it will give me the material stability I'm looking for, but emotionally it makes me feel good. I hope I'm not deluding myself (yet again).

BrightEye

I did a reading earlier about the thing that happened and that helped me unravel the dream. I only later noticed that the world is probably an echo of the cosmos meaning implied in the name Cosima.

The are the cards of the small cross: Empress crossed by the World

Isn't that weird?