Bohemian Gothic companion book ??

shadowomyn

That's a good idea - or maybe a Kindle version.

strings of life

AJ said:
Karen should give some though to uploading the book to Amazon's print on demand software, then they would be making the money on their books but not be out a big upfront printing cost.
That's a great suggestion.

The books for some decks (like the MRP decks) do help out with clarifying why certain images were used. It really adds to the experience. While I'm able to work with the deck sans book, I feel like I'm missing out on some other elements, like artistic intent and history.

AJ

In deck companion books, I never am interested in their 'this card means" but in what they were thinking of when they added the upside down owl and how that applies to that particular card. Hope that makes sense...

Kiindle is a good idea too. I only know one person that has one but I suppose readers are the coming thing of the future.

Wendywu

I'd love one but I think they'd have to be giving them free in cereal packets before I get one :D

I got one of those print on demand books - the Mouni Sadhu's The Tarot: A Contemporary Course of the Quintessence of Hermetic Occultism. I didn't know they did print on demand until I got that.

I am soooo outdated...

Winterchild

Kindle Versions

These would be great as you don/t eve need a Kindle to read them kisut the Kindle app on your phone or iPod or PC.... an the publishers can make more rights as there are less costs and middlemen.

Please you guys? Put us out of our misery!

Dusk Till Dawn

These would be great as you don/t eve need a Kindle to read them kisut the Kindle app on your phone or iPod or PC.... an the publishers can make more rights as there are less costs and middlemen.

Please you guys? Put us out of our misery!

I had asked them, they won´t do that, since the Deck has changed to much also, in the Newer editions. Maybe one day. Who knows.

Winterchild

BoHo 3

Maybe with the 2013 deck... although If we want the book for the old decks then.... it would be fine, I think from what I have heard it's very easy to selfpublish on Kindle, and as he book is already written seems a shame. I guess its maybe not as straight forward as it seems....

Winterchild

Kindle

And my amazing sister and my Mother send me a Kindle Touch between them for my birthday.... wow.... first time they have surprised me since my first Tarot Deck and a gold Ankh back in 1990!!!

2013 gonna be a good Tarot Year anyway.....!

Such a shame they wont allow the older book to be Kindled for everyone.