Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards Group?

buddhaflame

Hello Everyone,
I have recently purchased the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards after a strong draw to them. I once had a reading with them from a nifty russian lady at a metaphysical shop and they were quite accurate at the time and were a completely different approach to doing a reading! I remember the eastern european flare that the cards brought to my eyes when I had a reading that time! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting up a new oracle study group focused on these cards?

Since daily draws are different than tarot or typical Lenormand we could do a daily match and then post what we experienced in association with the card and it's position. We can all pull together and figure out a way to simplify the different meanings of the different directions of the cards. Perhaps we could come up with a catch word for each card and it's position that we agree on? We can even make new creative spreads together.

I noticed that the symbols basically reflect the Lenormand Oracle so I think incorporating those meanings or atleast the meanings of the pair of some cards in a reading would be great too!

I think this new study group would be something fun and new to update on the site! If anyone has started a group with this deck already please let me know! Let me know what ya guys think!?

Regards,
Michael