The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

hopena

I keep wanting to change decks, but I've posted in a daily readings thread, for my Lo Scarabeo, and started another thread in the study group, a little while ago.

I want to try a Full Moon reading, but I'm feeling aggravated, and the TV is going downstairs, at the moment (my head is hurting as well - oh, poor me. :joke: )

I hope everyone is doing well.

iceclone

I did a quick reading tonight. =D

Onyx

Okay, finally posted a reading I did tonight.

It was based on the Full Moon Spread too!

Here is the link!

Onyx.

kabang

Me too, me too!

Yup, I jumped on the full moon bandwagon.

Man alive, that Liber T is tough for me to read with!

Onyx

kabang said:
Me too, me too!

Yup, I jumped on the full moon bandwagon.

Man alive, that Liber T is tough for me to read with!

I know what you mean! I worked with the Thoth tonight and I had to get past the images for the cards in the Liber T, especially the 6 of Cups and the 7 of Cups when they came up tonight. (I still blush a little when some of the Cup cards turn up in a reading.)

Onyx.

inanna_tarot

Eowyns moon spreads are so funky!!

Overnight Ive been having a wee crisis.. I love my DPO and working with it, but I really want to get working back with tarot again, the Deviant Moon is calling its sirens song. Of course I occassionally do my quick fire readings with it and thats good, but I think its got more to tell me.

And for some reason I want to play with the old RWS again.

Perhaps I need to read about it and blog about it ;) I'm surprised i've lasted 2 months really! Go me!

inanna_tarot

scrap that...
I woaded up a remedy

I let the DPO and the Deviant Moon meet eachother. And they dance rather well. I think the DM was shocked at how much it liked it. I know the DPO did!

Maybe they are planning on how to wear out the D key on my laptop? lol

and theres even a piccy of the dancing, to prove it happened LOL

BlueDragonfly

That was a great reading, inanna!

You know, you can switch them out, work with the Deviant Moon and then add a DPO card or reading any time you want.

hopena

Inanna - thank you for sharing the "recurring card" spread. I was looking for one earlier, that was once posted by Thirteen (I thought - it may have been somebody else), so I'll try this one with the card that won't leave me alone (the Six of Pentacles).

The Guided Hermit

The daily is posted--it's a fine day for all things fiscal :)