Melissa Lenormand

zan_chan

Gosh, I just spent a long while going through all the images of the deck at tarotbymelissa, and I truly can't tell you how excited I am to have been one of the give-away winners! I feel so inspired to want to learn how to read Lenormand now! :D

souljourney

tatsi said:
Also, I read in your other thread that you originally intented to incorporate playing cards in your deck:

Personally, while I like playing cards inset in Lenormand decks, I am glad that you did not do this for your deck. To me, it would have detracted from the beautiful deck you created. However, I do like the idea of you creating more decks!!!

tatsi

I too am glad there are not playing cards on these. I never have liked the decks with those on them.
And I second the idea of you creating more decks. :)

Debra

zan_chan said:
Gosh, I just spent a long while going through all the images of the deck at tarotbymelissa, and I truly can't tell you how excited I am to have been one of the give-away winners! I feel so inspired to want to learn how to read Lenormand now! :D

Me too. They are lovely, and I like the straightforward way that Melisa reads them. :love:

Le Fanu

This is the most exciting and beautiful Lenormand deck I have ever seen. Seriously. I have just submitted my pre-order and can't wait to see this deck up close.

Makes all other Lenormands look so dry. This one is just exquisite...

KafkasGhost

thorhammer said:
Ack! I need a job, quick!

Ditto. :bugeyed: *as she clicks the ADD TO CART button*

And it's such a distinctive looking deck, I just may order a 2nd as a wedding present for someone I know who will really appreciate your aesthetic.

americle

I just ordered mine -- can't wait to see them in person. They look LOVELY! Tamara

Altena

I've already preordered a copy and am literally bouncing in my seat with anticipation. The cards look beyond stunning and I can hardly wait to see how they feel and read :love:

tarotmama

Thanks for the support! I'll be putting all that pre-order money down on the decks in about a week. I'm still finishing up the LWB and trying to make Lenormand reading as non-complicated as possible!! :bugeyed:

Actually, if anyone has any ideas on how to present a short, concise Lenormand tutorial for my LWB, please pm me! I'm on version 183749405038237295068938.87 of this booklet and it's driving me NUTS :)

MareSaturni

All right... i couldn't resist it. I pre-ordered it too. :D

My first pre-order ever! I hope it arrives safely. I wonder if i'll receive it before the Readers Studio, since it's going to be shipper mid-March, isn't it?

This deck is so beautiful, i'm sure i'll love using it for readings :)

The only thing that i hate is that the money in my country is so worthless. The deck + shipping was US$ 38.00 - reasonable price for a limited edition of a deck plus the international shipping - but in loser money (actually brazilian money) it's R$70.53 o_O

tarotmama

Thank you! I appreciate it! I'm actually quite close to breaking even on the printing now! :)