Remote Viewing

BeyondtheVeil

214red said:
i have done this, and its fun, but its not an exact science for me
It’s a different facet of psychic ability, this is where your subtle body leaves you and basically travels to view the place, so you arent phsyically moving, instead one of your subtle bodies goes on your behalf and feedsback information. It takes some practice, I am not sure which subtle body you should send there, maybe your spiritual body, I used to do astral travel but not sure if that’s the best body if you want to remote view when awake.

I would look up subtle bodies, and then play with them, move them about and see what you can do with them, its fun (we often play with moving our awareness into one of our bodies and going for a walk).I do know the astral body is not good for viewing when your awake.

Thanks 214red! I was thinking it had to be some type of psychic ability too. I was just confused I guess on what exactly astral projection was. I thought it was like remote viewing. I didn't know you did it when asleep. I thought it was in a trance or something. I have never really studied or read about it so that is why I was so confused. It sounds like you know what you are talking about and have had success with it. Thanks for responding! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

celticnoodle said:
I have had remote viewing experiences as well, but I'll be honest with you--I have no idea how I do it. I just 'find' myself 'there' and can tell what is going on all around me. "There" can be half way across the world, where I've never been before! it's an amazing feeling when I am able to voice my experience with it and have it confirmed as being accurate.

this said, after reading your request, I did google "astral projection vs. remote viewing" and the first thing to pop up was a site that does tell the difference. I never thought to do this before your request, so it was interesting to read through. (gotta love that google! :thumbsup:)

basically it says that "astral projection is placing your consciousness into the astral plane" where as "remote veiwing is placing your consciousness into the the earth plane, or whatis sometimes called an earth projection".

this makes more sense to me now--as I do know that the astral plane and the earth plane are two different planes.

this can be found at the following site, and may interest you to read it for yourself, <www.astralvoyage.com/projection/ap_vs_rv.html>

in some ways, I can tell you honestly, I think the remote viewing was far more exciting for me, because it involved people who I was either doing a psychic reading for, or people with whom I know, but live far away from me.

One person I knew, had a special thing occur for them, and I don't really even remember thinking of them-but I found myself 'there' while this was going on, and afterwards thought to myself, "whoa! what just happened????" when I got in touch with that couple, and explained what I had witnessed they were shocked! as all I had seen, and experienced had occurred--and it was also quite surprising to me at the same time. :laugh:

all my psychic experiences still amaze me-each and every time I have them. I feel like a kid in a candy shop or toy shop! I hope I never lose that thrill I get when I have these experiences. :)

Thanks Celticnoodle for responding and for giving that link. I understand what astral projection is per say, but I guess I still don't understand how it is different than remote viewing. I guess the reason for my confusion is that I always thought astral projection and remote viewing were the same thing. I don't know why that it hits me that way, but I always just thought it was. I had a friend that did that [astral projection} but now I am wondering if he was really doing remote viewing? It seems exactly how remote viewing is described and he wasn't always asleep when he did it. Like he purposely decided to do it. Then when I read the website with the lady who said she was a 'remote viewer" for the government then it again interested me. It also made me wonder why the government would have had a program on what to me seems like something psychic while totally ignoring all the other psychic abilities.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I appreciate the link and time! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

re-pete-a

Though the experiences are very limited it became apparent that the personally held belief systems were the 'flavour' of what was perceived.

Hence the Gov't Training necessary to give unbiased perceptions.

t.town.troy

re-pete-a said:
Though the experiences are very limited it became apparent that the personally held belief systems were the 'flavour' of what was perceived.

Hence the Gov't Training necessary to give unbiased perceptions.
That is a good point. They are trying to be scientific about it, to sterilize it if you will.

celticnoodle

BeyondtheVeil said:
Thanks Celticnoodle for responding and for giving that link.
Thanks for sharing your experience! I appreciate the link and time! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil
you are welcome. I've been thinking more on this-and I'm not sure if I can still answer your question, but I recall that with my remote viewing experiences, I can remember being able to smell things in the area-and feeling the ground/floor beneath my feet, etc. for example, one time when I experienced remote viewing, I was walking around the persons home. Though, I don't really recall ever looking at the floor, I could 'feel' her carpet under my feet in some of the rooms, and in others the wood floor or laminate flooring. all which were confirmed to me by this friend whose home I was in.

another time, i could 'smell' what the household was cooking for their dinner. I could see what they were doing as dinner was cooking, and what they were talkng about.

When I've done astral traveling, I always felt like I was either flying or being suspended in the air, I think. I also think I was in other dimensions. Once I was in a 'room' that when I described to a shaman I knew, I was told it was the Akashik Record Room. I've been back there a few times since that initial visit.

I'm not sure if this is a difference that is well noted between the two-but maybe it is. so, in remote viewing, I am aware of all my senses, touch, smell, etc. I don't really recall when in the Akashik records 'smelling' anything, or even really feeling anything, though I do recall taking a huge book like an encyclopedia sized book back to a desk and paging through it. I cannot recall what I was looking for, or even what I found. I do remember once asking my guide why I couldn't remember that--and I was told I would remember when the time was right for it. so, I guess one day in the future.

with the remote viewing--I recall every second of it, and yes, it would occur while I was 'awake' and not sleeping. the astral projections occur when I am alseep. also, when I come 'home' to my body after the astral projection, I often feel like I am 'falling' back into my own body, and often wake up from this when it occurs.

If you do ever find a suitable answer to your questions, I hope you will post it here. I'd be interested in finding out more on it myself. :)

BeyondtheVeil

celticnoodle said:
you are welcome. I've been thinking more on this-and I'm not sure if I can still answer your question, but I recall that with my remote viewing experiences, I can remember being able to smell things in the area-and feeling the ground/floor beneath my feet, etc. for example, one time when I experienced remote viewing, I was walking around the persons home. Though, I don't really recall ever looking at the floor, I could 'feel' her carpet under my feet in some of the rooms, and in others the wood floor or laminate flooring. all which were confirmed to me by this friend whose home I was in.

another time, i could 'smell' what the household was cooking for their dinner. I could see what they were doing as dinner was cooking, and what they were talkng about.

When I've done astral traveling, I always felt like I was either flying or being suspended in the air, I think. I also think I was in other dimensions. Once I was in a 'room' that when I described to a shaman I knew, I was told it was the Akashik Record Room. I've been back there a few times since that initial visit.

I'm not sure if this is a difference that is well noted between the two-but maybe it is. so, in remote viewing, I am aware of all my senses, touch, smell, etc. I don't really recall when in the Akashik records 'smelling' anything, or even really feeling anything, though I do recall taking a huge book like an encyclopedia sized book back to a desk and paging through it. I cannot recall what I was looking for, or even what I found. I do remember once asking my guide why I couldn't remember that--and I was told I would remember when the time was right for it. so, I guess one day in the future.

with the remote viewing--I recall every second of it, and yes, it would occur while I was 'awake' and not sleeping. the astral projections occur when I am alseep. also, when I come 'home' to my body after the astral projection, I often feel like I am 'falling' back into my own body, and often wake up from this when it occurs.

If you do ever find a suitable answer to your questions, I hope you will post it here. I'd be interested in finding out more on it myself. :)

I sure will Celticnoodle. Thanks again for sharing your experience! It really does help. It is actually what I thought it was, but I didn't realize it was called that. I just assumed that all psychics do that atleast sometimes.I just think it is a normal part of the abilities andor developing them so I don't understand what is so great about remote viewing for the government versus other psychic abilites. The only thing I can think of is that 'they" train them so that makes it "real" in their eyes. I found that strange since so many other people besides trained people from the government can do it. I hope that makes sense. I guess I just feel very frustrated that most people act like the things we can do {any psychic abilities or divination} are 'crazy" or not real. Sorry for venting.. lol

Thanks again for sharing your experiences! I am sure other people reading appreciate it too. This is such a great site and I knew that you guys would come through to help me! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

tigerlily

BeyondtheVeil said:
I just think it is a normal part of the abilities andor developing them so I don't understand what is so great about remote viewing for the government versus other psychic abilites.
Because it is useful to them. Remote viewers would make perfect spies. Why would the government be interested in anything else but this material plane?

214red

tigerlily said:
Because it is useful to them. Remote viewers would make perfect spies. Why would the government be interested in anything else but this material plane?
the government are interested in pyschic abilities but they keep it under their hat, if they knew what people were thinking or had done without implicating themselves they could happily use that information for various means, knowledge is power. if you knew how a judge was going to vote, or what the president was thinking of doing, or could read a president of a foriegn countries mind....

if the government could also see what was going to happen in the future that would also benefit them! the government is interested in everything, however they would never make it public as it would damage their credibility, but doesnt mean they are not interested in it all, they just dont know how to harness it, how to make it work for them

BeyondtheVeil

tigerlily said:

You missed the point. lol

BeyondtheVeil

214red said:
the government is interested in everything, however they would never make it public as it would damage their credibility, but doesnt mean they are not interested in it all, they just dont know how to harness it, how to make it work for them

Thanks 214red! :) This is what I was looking for. lol :thumbsup:

For tigerlily... I think of remote viewing as a psychic ability.. so I don't understand your question. Remote viewing to me is JUST LIKE any other psychic ability. :bugeyed: :)

Thanks for explaining so well 214red! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil