Twilight Realm - A Tarot of Faery

Muir Aingeal

Yes will do that! I'm very excited for it to arrive and I just love the black backgrounds it really illuminates the images.

inanna_tarot

schiffer says its out in may.. thats not too far away.

and the TO is out before them from Schiffer too :D

rwcarter

There IS a thread for this deck!!!!! I got the Schiffer catalog in the mail yesterday (I didn't know anyone still mailed out catalogs that big any more) and didn't remember seeing anything about this deck on Aeclectic. But now that this thread's been bumped I do vaguely remember it.

Rodney

inanna_tarot

schiffer do catalogs?!

Oh boy!

I have to say, they are becoming my favourite publisher, the quality of the cards, book and box is amazing, and they print such unusual and interesting decks.

Including this one it seems..

Xarokys

I had this deck on pre-order and just got an email from Amazon - this deck is being prepared for shipping. They got it in sooner than expected!

shadowdancer

Amazon have it in stock for sure... will be interesting to see some scans of this from across the suits and courts. It does remind me a little of the Drogi but with more colour and clearer imagery.

Davina

inanna_tarot

im really keen to find how people get on with this deck!

Its instock on amazon.com but it'll be a while before it hits the UK.

Myrrha

I love the Four of Wands with the Indian Pipe plant. They are illegal to harvest in my area so I always felt a sense of awe seeing them growing in the woods, the feeling of being in the presence of something rare and endangered (it is a parasitic plant though, so hmmmm). The unicorn Strength card is lovely too, so simple yet is says so much about Strength.

That "velvet painting" style gives it a dramatic look that is perfect for the fae folk. I hope there are more interesting plants in this deck, can't wait to see more cards!

Is that foxglove in the Empresses headdress? The back of the card looks like it has violets, and what are those tiny white flowers?

Dusk Till Dawn

inanna_tarot said:
im really keen to find how people get on with this deck!

Its instock on amazon.com but it'll be a while before it hits the UK.
Yes! I am waiting for mine too, will also be a while until it hits German Amazon.

Myrrha

Rats. It looks (from the Amazon scans) like Swords are Fire and Wands are Air, which is always irritating. It might be worth it for this deck though.