March's Rune Circle/Sign Ups!!

Barbaras Ahajusts

March's Rune Circle Sign-Up

Everyone is invited to join in this month. But if you owe a reading to anyone on the forum, please fulfill your obligations before you commit yourself with us. Yes, I do keep a list & check it often!

This month rune circle will operate like January & February's reading circle. Exp. January's ; http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131298

We will post our readings on "March Rune Reading" thread when I set it up.
This sign up thread is where we will keep our comments or questions. Our actual readings will stay on the March's reading thread! I will have them linked, so we won't get mixed up.

We are keeping it simple, again, so we will go with 3 words reading request. .

Feel free to toss, roll, lay out or however you want to use your runes to read.

Participants can use either rune cards or rune stones, it doesn't matter which. How you read them is entirely up to you, and how many. You will just know how many are right for who you are reading for.

Remember if a reading looks like it's personal, contact your partner via pm to see if they want you to post it.

In line with keeping it simple:
Sign in below and indicate with three words what subject your reading should be about.

*March 6th, I will post partners.
Readings are due by March 20th.
*Feedback will be due by March 27th.

***Please remember to bookmark this thread & the new one, below, when I pair up everyone!
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=135403

Again,
PLEASE KEEP GENERAL QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS HERE ON THIS THREAD.

NamasteIndia

Add me please.
I am in

MY QUERY:

WILL IMMIGRATION HAPPEN???

AJ

Put me down as a maybe...

oh dear...March 6, partners posted today...and I haven't a clue
Thinking very fast...panting...Feeling the pressure

Labyrinth
That's my query.
Slowly relaxes...

of course now it is the 11th, and she wonders why she ran so fast on the 6th...

Alta

Put me down please. My three words:

remembrance return renewal.

M

saleeneh

hello Barbara

I would like to sign up too..

Aulruna

Okay, I'll brave it again. Words to be inserted later...

ETA: Okay, these are my words:
My own devices

inanna_tarot

Im in! I felt like Ive only just dipped my toe back into runes and I want to go a bit further!

My words - What SHE wants?

rachelcat

I'm in! I can't wait to use my new clear quartz runes. Or maybe Nigel Jackson Witches Runes. Hmmm . . .

In the meantime, my question is:

Big Changes Coming?

Satori

I will try this! I have a set of beautiful black onyx runes with gold etchings. They are small, but very sweet! I can easily hold these in one hand, which I like. I do occasionally cast them all out in one casting, and having manageable runes is nice.

This will be my first public rune reading since high school! :eek:

My three words:

First, second, third...

Stormdancer

Satori said:
I will try this! I have a set of beautiful black onyx runes with gold etchings. They are small, but very sweet!

UM...psst :shhh: Pictures???

I'm in as well....but will have to come back with my topic