March's Rune Circle/Sign Ups!!

Stormdancer

AJ said:
well frannie posted a six word query. she'll probably be charged double for hers.
franniee said:
ok I need to know "what is next?"...or..." Where am I to go next?"
Please note I edited frannie's quote

LOL...suppose it depends on which part...seems she stated 3 words but wanted to clarify....hmmmm... having a hard time putting the 2 together, but since it's not my question, not really my problem. THIS is why I am NOT a mod....or even a "list leader"....cool beans for me :D

AJ said:
:bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed:

Please note...the above ^^^ = 339.....stormdancer339...get it???

*sigh*...lame, i know

AJ

my :bugeyed: dad is bigger than your :bugeyed: dad.
neener neener

Cool that the teacher is late to class because it gives me a chance to run up and change my three words to one on a totally different path. :)

I'll raise you one :bugeyed: and call

franniee

AJ said:
well frannie posted a six word query. she'll probably be charged double for hers.

:bugeyed: times 8

OH crap! :laugh: Where to next? ok get rid of the question mark..... is that 3? :D

ETA: BTW don't you guys know by now I am not good with directions. })

Alta

Yes, lucky for me as well because I just realized a while ago that I had never even posted my three words. hehe....

Mellaenn

Poor Barbara, having technical difficulties; guess our little rune thread will run a tad late. Oh well, not gonna let it RUNE my day! :grin: (Do you get it? Do you get it?)

We should cast a rune to see how it's going for her as we languish here in the Rune Waiting Zone.

Barbaras Ahajusts

I'm Back!!!!

I found my problem & am back online. Would you believe it was as simple as plugging a joined phone line back together? Yes, it's true. I am going to replace that phone cord with a long one & toss the two shorter phone lines in a box. How silly is all of that mess?:laugh:

I will post partners tomorrow!

:DBarbara

Mellaenn

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I found my problem & am back online. Would you believe it was as simple as plugging a joined phone line back together? Yes, it's true. I am going to replace that phone cord with a long one & toss the two shorter phone lines in a box. How silly is all of that mess?:laugh:

I will post partners tomorrow!

:DBarbara
Oh, good for you Barbara! You must have been so frustrated.

We'll be looking forward to getting back on track. See ya later!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Stormdancer339, is "My three children" how you want me to put yours? ;)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Okey dokey!
As soon as I hear from Saleeneh & Stormdancer339, I can post partners, tomorrow!

YEAH!!!!!

Barbara (who finally got back in the saddle!):laugh:

saleeneh

Hi Barabara et al

I have been checking this thread but I couldnt figure out for awhile if they were separate words i.e. x,y,z, or a sentnece "I want chocolate" so I let it go until others posted and then of course I forgot.. enough excuses now I think I will be sooo totally selfish and say "obtaining my desires".... how is that I stayed within the limits, didnt go over like Franniee! HEE HEE..