Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

faunabay

I knew I was going to miss alot going out of town this weekend! I'm glad you put me in any group. :D Now I need to go back and read everything I missed. :p

Satori

If all Sirens are in agreement we can put her there. Or since the sirens have gotten bigger we can split them in half.

Hate to do this to you all, but I had to put my Dad in the hospital today, plus Lou is home alone....she needs 24 hour care, so thanks for holding down the fort for a day or two till I sort this out. Lou has internet and I will try to check in, just don't know how things are going to go.

Thanks!

cardlady22

(((Satori))) Let us know if we can do anything.

Mellaenn

Yes, sending love and light and prayers for you and everyone you are caring for, Satori. We are having fun playing in our groups and will be just fine!

kaleanna

Satori said:
If all Sirens are in agreement we can put her there. Or since the sirens have gotten bigger we can split them in half.

Hate to do this to you all, but I had to put my Dad in the hospital today, plus Lou is home alone....she needs 24 hour care, so thanks for holding down the fort for a day or two till I sort this out. Lou has internet and I will try to check in, just don't know how things are going to go.

Thanks!

(((((((Satori))))))))) sending love and prayers for you and everyone you are caring for, Satori. Please let us know if we can do anything. We are having fun in our groups and we can hold down the fort, and I for one do not mind having one more in our sirens group :)

kaleanna

shamoness

satori I'm sending some healing and harmony for you and your family!

Much Love!
shamoness

Chronata

((((Satori))))))

Much Love and Strength

Elven

You're in my thoughts satori. Love and light to you and the family :heart:
Blessings
Elven x

stefficus

aw, satori, that's stressful. *hugs* take your time, we'll be thinking of you.

...and we'll certainly take shamoness off your hands for you. ;) c'mon in, girl! she's a great exchange partner, i can attest to that.

Anam Cara

:heart: (((((Satori))))) :heart: