Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Mermaids of BabbleOn

Mellaenn

franniee said:
Hey Mermaids I did my first reading yesterday - it was a blast! I want to do more - any of you want one? We can do some here with each other if you guys want and then go to the other thread for everyone else. Have any of you tried it out yet?

:heart:
f
Sounds good, franniee! I'll have time this weekend. Meantime, OK if I shoot ya a question? What's the outlook for me career-wise? Will I be able to leave the muggle world at least partially behind?

franniee

Mellaenn said:
Sounds good, franniee! I'll have time this weekend. Meantime, OK if I shoot ya a question? What's the outlook for me career-wise? Will I be able to leave the muggle world at least partially behind?

OK I'll do this - I need some time because I have to go to the market and then I have a client to read at 11 am but I will do it.

Sherry I got my package today as well. Thank you! I love the geode too it is lovely! I've put it together with the other items I collected and were gifted so they may pop up in Mellaenn's reading later. :D

Elven

I'd love to do some - just give me some time to get my little trinkets all together, and I'll post :D
Cheers
Elven x

franniee

Mellaenn said:

OK here goes...

look at the spiderman pin at the top of the cloth.... time to take off your mask and reveal your identity. :D The bell is calling you out! You've been getting a lot of signs and signals. You have to listen to your calling. The bell tolls for you! :laugh: The big patchwork stone in the middle is in the shape of a heart and it is your heart that is calling to you. The Ts point inward and upward! The Geode is away from the mix and the shiny part is to the left - to your past - this tells me that at your core this is all very familiar to you. The square coin says Good fortune!

You've totally been put through the mixer and you feel that your life is upside down now....but is it really? I don't believe so.

The square at the bottom that is turned face down says LOVE - work on turning it right side up Mellaenn. The fairy is face down as well. I think it's time for you to meditate and rest. You need to close your eyes and feel for a bit! Concentrate on what you love! Find out what it is you love - that orange marble glows!! It is truly beautiful and full of fire. You have 2 marbles in this spread - fire and ice!

If you begin you will soar! You will move so fast it will knock your shoe off! :laugh: You are at the precipice - it's time to jump! Go for it! The fairy looks like she is going for a dive right into it! Follow her! :heart:

Everything is open to the future.....poised to open to the right!

Thanks for letting me read for you. :heart:

Anyone else?

If someone wants to read for me that would be great too.... What's the outlook for us financially?

Attachments

• Mellaenn.jpg
    Mellaenn.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 61

Mellaenn

Oh, wow, that reading is so beautiful I cried, franniee. Thank YOU for the reading! I just sat here and snurfed like a little girl. But it really resonates with me SO strongly.

Everything is in place now. I do feel poised to leap and the time just feels right.

You have such a wonderful way of explaining things in your readings. You a clear communicator and you make them fun, too! This reading is a wonderful validation; thanks again franniee! :heart:

Mellaenn

I'm going to try and post a pic of all of the F & J items from all of you put together - and this doesn't even count what I already had in my oracle!

Meantime, I'm ready to give the Junk Oracles a whirl. Does anyone have a question?

Attachments

• rsz_img_0113.jpg
    rsz_img_0113.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 59

Elven

Nice reading franniee :thumbsup: and nice pic of all your flotsam and jetsam Mellaenn :)

I'll chime in soon.

Cheers
Elven x

franniee

Mellaenn said:
Oh, wow, that reading is so beautiful I cried, franniee. Thank YOU for the reading! I just sat here and snurfed like a little girl. But it really resonates with me SO strongly.

Everything is in place now. I do feel poised to leap and the time just feels right.

You have such a wonderful way of explaining things in your readings. You a clear communicator and you make them fun, too! This reading is a wonderful validation; thanks again franniee! :heart:
Meantime, I'm ready to give the Junk Oracles a whirl. Does anyone have a question?

Awesome Mellaenn!! It is fun! I actually had a dream last night on how to do it face to face. I can scoop out a bunch of stuff like I do but I can also let them pick one item that they want and add it to the mix and then throw it and see what falls.

Thanks for your kind words!!

Your stuff looks great!! I found a bag for mine. My daughter keeps swiping thing! She has Elven's little light and the nails from Sherry. In each package she has swiped a thing or two but I have a lot of stuff. I collected my own stuff too so it is all in there. :D When I do a reading I have to take a picture immediately because she comes fishing! :laugh: and the kitten and cat decide it's time to walk on the reading! This is a crazy house!! LOL

Elven jump in it;s very addictive!

Mellaenn, I would love one ..... What's the outlook for us financially?

SherryZoned

Glad you guys are getting your packages!

I have just been super busy I have not been on AT very much!

Elven

SherryZoned said:
Glad you guys are getting your packages!

I have just been super busy I have not been on AT very much!
No problem SherryZoned - its Easter here snd the post office is shut, and not open Saturdays as well as the public holiday monday, so the soonest I can get to see if anything has arrived is Tuesday *pout* - cant wait!

franniee said:
Elven jump in it;s very addictive!
Cant wait to! Soon .... aarrgghhh! LOL