Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Mermaids of BabbleOn

Satori

Can I tell you that when I opened up my mailbox today and saw the AT notifications about Mermaids of BabbleOn and Sirens of Ooosa and Lava Lamps and Drummer Girls I just about broke my face because I was smiling so hard? :D

Ladies do what you want in terms of sending. As long as it all gets sent I am happy happy happy.

At this point you are free to do what you want as long as your co-BabbleOnians agree! ;)

Sirens and Mermaids and Drummers and Lamps!!! Oh my!!!

franniee

Ok I went thru part of the house and collected a bunch of things. Some are tiny so more than 5 is most probable for me. I have do many doodads. Thus is going to b fun I also have a 6 yo do there is a lot to collect. She followed me around and wanted to know what I was up to :D where her things were going :laugh: too funny

Chronata

Yeah, I am probably sending more than five as well...basically whatever fits together!(and can be put in a small bag!)

I will likely send all of them out at once.

Elven

Thanks dear Satori :D for popping in here and sorting that out for us ..

I guess my preference would be to have a few days to get everyones packages ready and then post them all at once as it takes about 7 days average to get them to the States.
Im also a day ahead - so you when its Monday here, its Sunday in the US.
I was thinking I could post them out on Thursday? (is Monday morning here at 2:30am)

But I'd rather wait until everyone agrees on a plan - and Im happy to follow whatever we decide :D

Any thoughts BabbleOnians?

Mellaenn

Hey, all, I, too, have so many items that I could easily send each of you 10 or 15 @ (future swaps?) so I am also including more than 3 items in each; I think about 5 or 6.

I am all for sending all the packages ASAP, especially to Elven. I'm good with your plan, Elven. I was thinking maybe I'd post yours in the middle of the week and the rest on Friday (not Saturday because I can post right from my desk at work). Is that OK?

And franniee, one of my collections is turning out to be a toy collection, so I would adore anything along that line!

My theme for the Metals, by the way, appears to be along the lines of A Spiritual Journey or Transformation.

Mellaenn

Just peeking on the Lava Lamps thread and saw that Satori was asking for a little info about everyone.

Here's me:

Married, no kids but I love them and really dig being an auntie. Family is big for me. I love to read and also I write; one thing I love to do is write doggerel (jaunty little poems that rhyme). I also craft (beads and scrapbook).

I'm getting into the more serious side of my metaphysical journey, but I still don't mind the angels/fairies/pink fluffy stuff. (One of my favorite things is a Cinderella magic wand that makes a noise when you wave it!) I love color, stones, metals, glass, toys, anything that's FUN. On the serious side, recently I have been doing workshops with a native American to learn to drum and to journey; last week I made my own rattle and next I will make my own drum, so I am evolving spiritually. (As are we all!)

Chronata

Well, this is moving pretty fast for me. My money miracle is so far nowhere in sight, so it may be a week before I can send anything.
:(

Maybe I can have a quick discount sale of my art or something....

stefficus

*peeks in* doggerel is so fun! it's possible i like the name more than anything, but i would adore being an illustrator of doggerel for a living...

...if i could draw. heh. it sounds so whimsical!

*ahem* and, uh, good point about the mailing. i will stay TOTALLY on-topic and take the discussion back to my thread. right.

Elven

Chronata hon,
... don't stress - we can give it a few weeks Im sure we can, or more if you need. I know my postage will be a bit more than the others, so if you like leave me till last - I certainly don't mind things made of paper or cardboard that you can get into an ordinary envelope and that will save you some money - and actually if anyone else is in the same boat with postage costs, I don't mind paper things at all - or things with no weight to keep the postage down ...

I will love them!

Cheers
Elven x

Satori

Elven I have put you in a bit of a spot. You have all USA partners...Oops. My apologies. And you have graciously not complained about it. Sorry.

Do you want me to change your group or figure out a new plan?