Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Mermaids of BabbleOn

Chronata

I have three little bags all ready to go...and a fourth that's well...seriously lacking!

Sherryzoned has the Cycles of Nature bag

Mellaenn has a Transformational Metal Charm bag

Franniee has a Magic Storyteller bag

and sweet sweet Elven...well...yours I am having a bit of trouble with!

I have about three little military related items, but really all the war memorabilia I have is stuff I inherited from my family, and I can't let it go...so aside from a couple of buttons...I have hit a stump (ow!)

Do you have an alternative set in mind?

Because every other bag averages about 12 items...and I can't possibly send only three! It wouldn't be worth the postage!!

franniee

ooooo a magic storyteller bag - that sounds like so much fun! Thank you Chronata. I didn't have a theme but I like that one! :heart:

So yesterday we went to a christening.... it was really like a wedding. The centerpieces were gorgeous.... these twisty branches with butterflies attached and sparkly hanging things like weeping willows.... It was very fairy like - the centerpiece also had a china fairy doll - the one on our table had a crystal ball in it's hand with big fairy wings. This doll is life size - the size of a baby! We won it! :) I took the centerpiece as well because I wanted to take it apart for you guys! :D Such pretty sparkly things and silk flowers and such! :thumbsup:

Yesterday's trolling at the beach went well.... I got lots of stuff. Today I am going for a walk hopefully I will find some more rocks and fun things. Then I need to go through the doll house and play kitchen and see what I find. There are all sorts of odd things in there.

Chronata

OOh sparkly fairy things! That sounds lovely Franniee!

Did everyone here get my address? I sent a mass PM, but I'm not sure it worked!

Elven

Satori said:
Elven I have put you in a bit of a spot. You have all USA partners...Oops. My apologies. And you have graciously not complained about it. Sorry.

Do you want me to change your group or figure out a new plan?

Oh sorry! Sorry! I read my post to Chronata and realized it seemed I was saying 'my' postage was dearer - I meant any postage that comes to me people have to pay more for being in OZ - not me paying to the States ... Im fine dear Satori - Im thrilled to be sending overseas :D

Thanks for thinking of me - but it fine :D

Elven

Chronata said:
and sweet sweet Elven...well...yours I am having a bit of trouble with!

I have about three little military related items, but really all the war memorabilia I have is stuff I inherited from my family, and I can't let it go...so aside from a couple of buttons...I have hit a stump (ow!)

Do you have an alternative set in mind?

Absolutely anything - it can be fluffy sparkly frufru :D - anything you choose will be greatly adored and appreciated Chronata - it doesn't have to be military - I dont have much fluffy stuff, so maybe I could go 'War & Pieces' :laugh:

Its all good!

Elven

Oh Chronata - I didn't get your address ... can you pm again please. Ta :heart:

Chronata

Ha! That's an awesome title! Ok...war...and pieces...I have lots to fill it out now!

Elven

Thanks for the PM :D
Cheers
Elven x

Mellaenn

Chronata said:
Sherryzoned has the Cycles of Nature bag

Mellaenn has a Transformational Metal Charm bag

Franniee has a Magic Storyteller bag
OK, plus -

Elven has the War and Pieces

Chronata has the Crow Stories

Just to let you guys know, there will be a few things I send that have nothing to do with your themes, but as we have discussed elsewhere within these threads, I think that will be OK. :grin:

Franniee, I love the idea that you ended up with that doll holding the crystal ball; how perfect for you and Chickie!

I do have an address for everyone.

franniee

Thanks M! :heart: Chickie isn't too happy - she is afraid of the doll. :laugh:

I don't have SherryZoned's address.