Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Mermaids of BabbleOn

franniee

That bag is gorgeous!!! This is a lot of fun! You guys are great! :heart:

Cat*

Yay! Pictures! :) Thanks for showing off your first goodies, Elven. They look great to read with, and the bag is lovely, too!

AJ

Sigh. I was 'too busy' to read the original thread...this will teach me. I'm not jealous or envious...honest, but I'm sure regretful I didn't get in on this :) Lovely exchange.

shamoness

Hello My Friends!
I am having a great time reading all the threads. My packages are going out tomorrow. Seems you all had as much fun as I did putting my packages together.
SherryZoned said:
I am thinking a cloth with sections will be cool to make at some point also..Can you emboss on velvet? hmm
To emboss velvet is easy. Take a rubber stamp and place it beneath the velvet where you want your impression. Spray the velvet with water and run an iron over the area. The water and heat will "crush" the velvet giving it the embossed look. Move the rubber stamp and repeat in the new area.

Elven

Double delivery today! Yay! Mellaenns package arrived and so did Franniees :D :D

I picked them up from the post office and opened them this afternoon while I was in the garden (while watching the parrots feed) ... it was lovely ..

First package to be opened was Mellaenns ...
Mellaenn, the little rhymes are so fitting to the pieces and so well written :D
I received a silver dragon, and a blue cylinder bead, a lovely heart locket charm, and an Eastern Caribbean Quarter Coin, An American Flag silver square, and a very cute tiny and fuzzy teddy bear!
These are great!
Thankyou Melleann (((hugs)))

and a great package from Franniee ....
A black spread cloth (just the right size) ;), a beautiful butterfly, a sprakly stem of sequins, a bright green glow stick, a hand picked shell (one of them didnt make it though - :( so I have some shell grit ;), a battle warrior toy, a green soldier toy, a wiggly eye, a yellow star, a purple spotted heart, a little pencil monkey, a stem of sparkly stars, a pink wooden bead, a etched brown wooden bead, a black sparkly bat, a green marble, a red glass disc, and a little sparkly white and silver ball ... (ETA) ooops ... and some fairy wings!
Thankyou Franniee (((hugs)))

Thankyou both - these are great!
and now some photos :D

Attachments

• Mellaenn AT F&J Kit 2010.JPG
    Mellaenn AT F&J Kit 2010.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Franniee AT F&J Kit 2010.JPG
    Franniee AT F&J Kit 2010.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 69

franniee

ooo cool! That was fast! NICE!

Mellaenn

Hey, yeah, wow - that WAS fast! Thanks for posting the pix; plus you did a nice lay-out when you took the pix.

Everyone has a bead and a bear (including me) which y'all know by now, but the rest of the others are pretty much different.

Elven

I hope your packages are racing to you too - I hope you get them delivered early next week - *crosses fingers*

Cheers
Elven x

SherryZoned

Sorry I have not sent yet..I am really will get this done.. I am not flaking out on you guys. Just without the computer I have a bug up my butt about trying to read everything on the ipod touch or on the main computer.. I know personal problem.. Plus I am still gathering up your items..

Elven

SherryZoned said:
Sorry I have not sent yet..I am really will get this done.. I am not flaking out on you guys. Just without the computer I have a bug up my butt about trying to read everything on the ipod touch or on the main computer.. I know personal problem.. Plus I am still gathering up your items..

Dont stress SherryZoned - no worries - I was the same a few weeks ago - trying to read and do everything by my mobile and it was almost impossible, and really frustrating as well. Im about to go through it all again when I hand my computer over tomorrow to get fixed for the zillionth time :(

When it arrives it will be the perfect time :D

Much care
Elven x