Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Lava Lamps

Aulruna

(((Satori)))

Wow, your family is really facing a lot of hard times :( I wish I could do something to help you all... well, here's hoping that this exchange will bring some fun & joy to you! :heart:

Wendywu

Do we know when we're shipping yet, and are we posting to everyone on the same day, or staggering?

I'm in favour of sending the whole lot at the same time but if others aren't, that's OK by me.

Do we want to give ourselves this weekend to finish "finding" and then ship next week? Or will that be cutting it fine for anyone?

Aulruna

Our dearest leader said the following in the mother thread:

Satori said:
Well, in our group one week is not enough time for Aulruna to finish. So let's give it two weeks? I know the Babble Onians are thinking they want to move a little quicker, but let's go to two weeks.

I officially say two weeks to assemble the flotsam! here here!

Wendywu

Oh phew! Thanks Aulruna :) I can relax a bit. I haven't really got time to do the sorting-into-heaps properly and quietly until the weekend and I was worrying a bit there..... now I can just plan for Sunday and not panic.

Satori

I am finding some awesome loot! Other folks are letting go and I am way into the receiving of the flotsam!

Let the tide roll
Let the moon rise
Let my body move
To the flowing of the tide.

Whisper wind whisper
waves beat a rhythm to my heart
Ocean is my sister,
Gaia! Mother! Ark!

Satori

jumping and jumping up and down and up and down.....Everything is coming together so very nicely......I love my not so little packets for everyone!!! I'm so happyhappyhappyhappyhappy.....

Woooooohooooooo!

:):):):):):) :party: :party: :party: ;);););) :*

Wendywu

I see Satori's feeling quite chirpy then :D

Yep - coming together nicely.

I thought about sending Mi-Shell my deer skull but I really don't see how she could just stick it in a basket and cast it with the rest of her oracle, and it'd never fit in the box so.....

And can you imagine the looks at the Customs entry point????

Which reminds me - has anyone got a cast off snake skin I could trade for?

Cat*

*going around the other threads, poking my nose in*
Wendywu said:
I thought about sending Mi-Shell my deer skull but I really don't see how she could just stick it in a basket and cast it with the rest of her oracle, and it'd never fit in the box so.....

And can you imagine the looks at the Customs entry point????

Which reminds me - has anyone got a cast off snake skin I could trade for?
Oh, great, now I'm drooling... First rhombchick tells us (over in the Drummer Girls thread) of the Snake fang she used to have, and now you go posting about Snake skins and Deer skulls...

I can totally see my future as "Cat, the crazy Bones Lady"... :D I wonder at what point my vegetarian/vegan friends will start refusing to visit me...? ;)

Mi-Shell

Edited to say:
Do not send Deer skull!!! I have!!!

Cast of Snake skin is paper thin and will crumple like - I can not even discribe....
But I have Snake skin from a Rattlesnake and could ad some into your piles - Cat and Wendy.....
I also have pieces of Turtle shell......

oh, yea... and Bear Bone.....
(not the one YOU think of, Milfoil....!!!!)
Let me know, you guys.....
...runnnnns into basement......

Cat*

Mi-Shell said:
Cast of Snake skin is paper thin and will crumple like - I can not even discribe....
I always imagined it would feel a little like dried human skin (not that I ever had pieces of that any bigger than a few square millimeters!) or like thin, hard, but still slightly bendable plastic... Thanks for telling me how cast-off Snake skin really feels!

Mi-Shell said:
But I have Snake skin from a Rattlesnake and could ad some into your piles - Cat and Wendy.....
Snake! :love: (And that's all I'm going to say about that. :))

I also have pieces of Turtle shell......

oh, yea... and Bear Bone.....
(not the one YOU think of, Milfoil....!!!!)
Let me know, you guys.....
...runnnnns into basement......
I'll stop yelling "Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!" now, every time you tell us of more of your treasures. ;) Otherwise I will only end up totally overwhelmed by gorgeous things and won't be able to honor the individual pieces. :bugeyed:

Besides, while Turtle shell and Bear bone sound great indeed, they don't feel as if they should come to me at this point. (I am however thinking of Wendy when it comes to Turtles, although I couldn't exactly say why...)

Okay, I'll shut up now and will go into my snuggly warm bed. Good night!