suddenly i can't recall my dreams

jema

This is most akward, I always been a lucid dreamer and I always have had excellent dream-recollection. Up until now.
Suddenly I can't remember anything but very sketchy details, colours, a feeling...
I started my new dream-journal in january but since march I really haven't written much at all and it is not me just being lazy or procrastinating.

The only thing that changed during this time is that I now do daily meditations and rituals and perhaps somehow the spirital energy in those are just enough. Perhaps I am somehow "full" and can't really handle anymore input?

Has this happend for anyone else? and if so - how long did it last?

Aerin

Yes, it has - for periods of one or two months, and especially when I was very busy.

I tried asking the part of myself responsible for remembering dreams, and I got an image of someone sleeping back. I think it is to do with energy, and sometimes it is important just to let things be.

Aerin

jema

Thanks for your reply Aerin, I sure hope this will pass soon. I think perhaps the increase in spiritual activity + the fact that I am currently ill might have something to do with it both.

Aerin

jema said:
Thanks for your reply Aerin, I sure hope this will pass soon. I think perhaps the increase in spiritual activity + the fact that I am currently ill might have something to do with it both.

Sounds likely. Perhaps your unconscious mind also needs to do some stuff with you in your dreams regarding healing that it would be inappropriate for you to be consciously aware of. That happens.

If you really want to know, you could try communicating with it using your pendulum. It might not tell you of course, a message in itself.

Aerin

zorya

i find that how clearly i remember my dreams, cycles with the moon phases. also when ill, we tend to sleep deeper, remembering less.

i make a habit of asking my spirit guides and helpers to assist me in remembering my dreams and to help me understand them.

sleeping with a piece of mugwort under your pillow may help you remember as well.

jema

i did dream last night!
i just told myself before falling asleep that i WOULD remember. and then when i woke up i took a few moments to just think about it before looking out the window or checking what time it was.
(windows and clocks will make dreams fly away)
it is not as clear as it used to be - but i think i am getting there.

i was thiking about what Aerin said - that i could use a pendulum, well, i figure i could do a tarot-card instead and i just might do that tonight and write up the card, the date etc in my dream book and that way really prepare my mind that a dream will be recorded in that book in the morning:)