books about advice meaning the cards

daphne

books about advice meaning of the cards

I saw once here a recomandation for a book describing the meanings of each cards when they are in the "advice" position (like what would be the meaning of 10 of swords as advice) but I could not find it back anymore.

Anyone has a clue about a book like this?

Manda

Possibly Tarot, Your Everyday Guide by Janina Renee?

daphne

Manda said:
Possibly Tarot, Your Everyday Guide by Janina Renee?

I could not say at all, only reading your opinions about it, I might consider that it is the one I would like to have. I found once, just by chance, discussed about this in aeclectic forum and I had not the inspiration to write it down right away. In fact, does not matter which one it is, if there are more out there treating this topic, and they are for sure, what is important is just to get one describing the advice meaning for every card.

Thank you for your input!

Sulis

'Tarot Your Everyday Guide' is a really, really good book in my opinion. It's one that hardly ever gets put back on the bookshelf in my house, it's one of my all time favourite tarot books.

JSNYC

Sulis said:
'Tarot Your Everyday Guide' is a really, really good book in my opinion. It's one that hardly ever gets put back on the bookshelf in my house, it's one of my all time favourite tarot books.
Thank you Sulis, that is good enough for me! Off to buy more books!

(And I won't forget to use Aeclectic's link!)
Click here to view the post: Buy your Tarot decks & support Aeclectic Tarot too!

And daphne, another popular book you might want to look at is Tarot Plain and Simple.

Click here to view Aeclectic's review of: Tarot Plain and Simple

rwcarter

JSNYC said:
And daphne, another popular book you might want to look at is Tarot Plain and Simple.

Click here to view Aeclectic's review of: Tarot Plain and Simple
You beat me to the punch! :)

I just pulled the book out to use as an example in another thread and noticed that it has advice interpretations. For each card, it has both upright and reversed meanings and then for each of those contains sections of Key Words and Phrases, Situation and Advice, and People.

Rodney

gregory

You know - I'm not sure there IS a book that does every card in every position - there are just too many spreads with different positions to deal with....

daphne

gregory said:
You know - I'm not sure there IS a book that does every card in every position - there are just too many spreads with different positions to deal with....

I was talking only about the advice position.