Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

nyx77

peek

Unfortunately I noticed it.... But am still going to try to *sense* the history/events/people ....all is not lost : ) luv and light! Nyx

mingbop

Sorry CN, been missing for a bit. I'll have a shot at this one tonight x

Baroli

I read the thread before I looked so I avoided the third pic. In any case, the first one was enough I think. As soon as I clicked on it, I felt myself walking along that porch? I think? And I am in older Victorian period clothing. There are couples around, some women with parasols to keep the sun off. I get the feeling this is a vacation spa/hotel of the day. I keep hearing Adirondaks, maybe Lake George or possibly the fingerlakes region of New York? Could even be up in New Hampshire with Lake Winnipisaki (oh boy my spelling stinks). I am definitely getting a vacation place. The Adirondaks had quite a few "posh" hotels back in the day, where the elite from NYC would retire to the mountains for a summer respite lol.

shelikes2read

Edit: Whoops. Wrong peek. I posted something for August 3 without realizing we had a new one to look at.

mingbop

pic 1

Quick look at pic 1 - seeing a man with a cigar ? late Victorian or Edwardian period. Feeling of very exclusive or arrogant people sweeping up and down this corridor.

nyx77

peeking again

Hello again, once again what info I got from these photos came to me all scattered and all at once not photo by photo so am not entirely convinced by what I did get but here goes ... Maritime/seafaring connection, something large like titanic or similar, a family business, all I got from the photo of the house was a quick flash of a tall elderly gentleman, pipe in hand, sense of lonliness, isolation , and strangely enough double barrelled shotguns ?!??? All very confusing and not very convincing lol. Ah well, practice practice practice : ) blessed be! Nyx

raeanne

Hi Everyone,
There is some very strange energy in these photos. Privileged wealth and arrogance is pretty strong. For some reason the late Ted Kennedy and the whole Chappaquiddick story came into my mind but these pictures are older than that. I just get the feeling that there is a similar story here – rich guy, mistress, bad ending. I can also hear a faint sound of a baby crying but it is muffled or garbled.

celticnoodle

YDM42 said:
Lochness.
that was the older peek. check out my new peek pictures on post #317.

shelikes2read

Every time I look at the first photo, I have a vague memory of a scene in A Christmas Carol where Scrooge, accompanied by one of the ghosts, is looking for himself in his usual seat at the stock exchange, but is not seeing himself. I find it an interesting correlation to make, since the photo clearly is not a stock exchange. But there must be some aspect of that story that relates, either the time period, the affluent personage, the stock exchange, the greed or the generosity (depending on when in the story we're looking at Scrooge).