Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

greatdane

Hi CelticNoodle

I picked up that someone doesn't understand WHY they're there or they're confused. I was wondering if anyone in the circle picked that up? I don't get anymore than confusion and being kind of melancholy. But I did get someone realllly not happy. Like they feel stuck or still mad at what happened to them.

celticnoodle

greatdane said:
I picked up that someone doesn't understand WHY they're there or they're confused. I was wondering if anyone in the circle picked that up? I don't get anymore than confusion and being kind of melancholy. But I did get someone realllly not happy. Like they feel stuck or still mad at what happened to them.

yes, well the little girl that was picked up on there seemed to be stuck and unhappy that she couldn't 'go outside'. also we did feel there was another female spirit that felt like she was being kept inside the home against her will by a male spirit. not sure why really. the owner of this home and her family have always 'felt' spirit activity but they don't really know the history of the house well enough to say if what we got was accurate. however, she did tell me that what we experienced and picked up on was exactly what they also felt in the house--she and her family members.

the one spirit i picked up on in the basement seemed esp. confused. in fact, he just didn't feel 'right' and when I think on it, I wonder if he was mentally unstable and as a result 'hidden' in the house/basement by his family members. people use to do that long ago. sad, but true.

greatdane

That makes sense to me, CelticNoodle

I picked up on a confused energy...feels very male...but just....confused...like someone with maybe dementia would or someone who might be a little challenged. Someone who is just unhappy and doesn't know why they're there and even maybe where they are. An adult but with the capacity of someone younger. That would explain the confusion, rather than anger. I only pick up one strong angry energy. But lots more than one or even three energies, some more dominant though. The angry one feels very dominant.

celticnoodle

greatdane said:
IThe angry one feels very dominant.
yes, this one is most definitely the male spirit we felt there. Mingbop kept feeling him standing in front of that door refusing to let anyone through it. he was very much in command in that home at one time--and seemed quite hostile.

Muir Aingeal

The house depresses me. Lots of females of Spanish descent cooking & preparing food. Seems like a busy place.

All I am getting..

MagsStardustBlack

celticnoodle said:
yes, this one is most definitely the male spirit we felt there. Mingbop kept feeling him standing in front of that door refusing to let anyone through it. he was very much in command in that home at one time--and seemed quite hostile.

Yes i felt the male dominating energy too, and the energies around the door of not letting someone out, it was very strong, someone wanted to be free and get out the house but wasn't alloud out, i felt the female energy was repressed and dominated.

MagsStardustBlack

I really enjoyed connecting with these pic's as the rooms were empty, a blank canvas, it was good to just try and sense the energies with no distractions.

celticnoodle

Muir Aingeal, hte house does have a depressing atmosphere to it, yes. we all did pick up on the Spanish/Mexican influence as well.

Mags,exactly! there was definitely one dominant male spirit there who was controlling and not a nice energy.

Baroli

Hi CN, always late to the party, that's me, lol. That last pic with the guy in the corner,...when it first opened up I thought I saw a person there hanging in that corner. Then I realized it was a guy, but I got a definite impression of a hangman's noose on that wall. odd.

The cellar has some bad mojo to it. I kept hearing a crackling noise. :confused:

celticnoodle

YIKES Baroli!!! :bugeyed: i cannot recall if anyone picked up on that, i don't think so, not something one would forget! but we did pick up on a lot of activity in this room, so i certainly would not rule it out. there was a lot of energy all through this house and not all pleasant either. in fact, most of it was unpleasant and some down right scarey!