Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

queenxofxwands

on that 3rd pic all i could see was a scorpion, a dragon, and an owl, then i saw someone walk past the window of the tower, at the top, then it looked like lights came on inside the top of the main building, and it was full of people, yeah i know, there isnt an inside, but there WAS haha, the grounds were deserted, oh and naked women on the left of the building, kept there on purpose inside, hidden from the general public almost like there was a secret room or something, weird, i probably need sleep...
also saw in one of the other pics a man wearing a long robe,like a ... dunno, it had a hood too, am not brave enough to say what else i saw coz it was really awful :(

mingbop

Ok last call ! Anybody hesitating jump in now and give what you get - I will reveal ALL very soon ! :)

starrystarrynight

How did I miss this thread!!??

I know you want to reveal soon, so I will just say that my first cursory impression was of foot soldiers marching through the area with rifles on their shoulders and some sort of gray helmets on their heads (like WWI American soldiers wore...though I know this is likely a castle in Great Britain somewhere...the picture in my mind of said helmet being American is my only personal frame of reference because I'm sure other soldiers wore similar helmets...maybe German...I don't know.)

I don't know this location, though the photos are great!

Do tell, Ming!

mingbop

That's very interesting SSN !! And relevant. Gimme more, I'll wait !

MsRubyRain

canid said:
That's my job. :shhh:

Teehee....not a word! ;-)

I have tried three times to sit down with these pictures and keep getting interrupted. grump grump...

raeanne

Hi Everyone,
I started looking at this picture and all of a sudden I heard the theme song from "The Sound of Music". Maybe it's just because it looks something like the home of Captain VonTrapp. I have never been very successful with RV so I am probably way off.
Raeanne

Ashtaroot

Image one

as soon as I opened it a lady in white popped out going from one door to the other.. flowers... courtyard.. fear... afight.. an argument
something overlapping like something erasing something else or coming on top of it!!!!

Ashtaroot

Image 2

lots of noise.. lots of hustle and bustle
horses
something big or someone big important
someone killed
blood
fear

Ashtaroot

Image 3
aah I knew i felt it was a really big place OK I m gonna try to go in...

too many things
chaos
too much

i am getting out