Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

Citizen

celticnoodle 
New Peek

Okay, here is a new peek starting Nov. 06, 2010.

Mags came up with this idea. everyone will recognize these pics, but we thought it would be interesting to see what sort of images and energy we could each pick up on them. I couldn't get all the pics to load, so there are only 3 here. see what you can get!
Attached Images

Top   #391
Citizen

MagsStardustBlack 

Hi CN,

Is pic one def' Stone Henge? Stone Henge is a ruin is it not, i agree it looks like it, it doesn't look like UK either, maybe i'm wrong, just checking. xxMags.
Top   #392
The Lone Crone

greatdane 
Hmmmm?

First pic...nothing much.

Second and third...the word..."other"....reallly interesting....not scary, although maybe it should be, just get "other". Rituals, sanctity, solemn. Not of this world, connecting to something outside...other.
Top   #393
Citizen

MagsStardustBlack 
Pic 3.

Many people in white long tunics walking towards and into the Henge congregating in the center, looking up, pointing to the sky, discussing.
Top   #394
Citizen

MagsStardustBlack 

Get the sense of energie like wind swirling around of the outside of the stones, maybe spirit energies but also something else, or deeper, on the inside of the stones, from the universe, goming from above out of the atmosphere, funneled into the henge.
Top   #395
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagsStardustBlack
Hi CN,

Is pic one def' Stone Henge? Stone Henge is a ruin is it not, i agree it looks like it, it doesn't look like UK either, maybe i'm wrong, just checking. xxMags.
sorry mags, been busy and haven't been back here in awhile. it said it was stonehenge, but not sure really. i just took it for that reason that it was labeled such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane
First pic...nothing much.

Second and third...the word..."other"....reallly interesting....not scary, although maybe it should be, just get "other". Rituals, sanctity, solemn. Not of this world, connecting to something outside...other.
interesting thoughts, as we know most people feel it was from 'other worlds'. rituals, etc. all else you mention fits very well, as you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags
Get the sense of energie like wind swirling around of the outside of the stones, maybe spirit energies but also something else, or deeper, on the inside of the stones, from the universe, goming from above out of the atmosphere, funneled into the henge.

Many people in white long tunics walking towards and into the Henge congregating in the center, looking up, pointing to the sky, discussing.
interesting here too. again very fitting. right now, (if anyone reads this on time NOVA is presenting something on this. which is what reminded me of this thread! if ya'll do miss it, you may be able to find it on the net not sure. interesting show so far--15 min. into it.

anyone else care to give it a shot?
Top   #396
Citizen

Amanda 

That first picture doesn't feel right, I felt blocked... you sure that's the real thing?

The second picture engaged a lot of heart energy for me, so maybe it had something to do with healing...
Top   #397
Citizen

astroandtarot 

it looks like this thread has been quiet for few weeks now..
is it still active?
Top   #398
Citizen

celticnoodle 

yes, sorry.
i had to stop when i was traveling, moving and then I got sick as well. i know it's been a very, very long time--more then weeks. i'm hoping to get back to it again soon. my sincere apologies.
Top   #399
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.