Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards

Alta

It seems that Doreen Virtue has out a new deck of oracle cards
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards.
Anyone actually had them in their hands?
ps I have the other three decks and love them.
Amazon.com has them.

sunflowr

Marion said:
It seems that Doreen Virtue has out a new deck of oracle cards
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards.
Anyone actually had them in their hands?
ps I have the other three decks and love them.
Amazon.com has them.

Me! Me! :) I LOVE them! :) If you like the other Doreen Virtue decks (I am a big fan of her decks), you'll love these and maybe even more. :)

What do you think of her "messages from your angels" deck? That one is probably my least favorite because they seem TOO specific. Like if I ask a question about work.. or about love.. and I get something along the lines of "your children are ok". You know? What are your experiences with that particular deck?

Astraea

Mermaids and Dolphins

I've had these cards in my hands at the local metaphysical shop -- they are very evocative and the artwork is quite good, overall. There is a certain integrity about Doreen Virtue's cards that overrides the artwork, and it is in evidence here.

Butterfly

I posted about these cards a few months ago.
I still like them- they are really well suited to advice on projects (in the broader sense of projects) and manifesting.
I like Healing with the Faeries the most- but it's more suited to healing. Neither of the Angel ones do too much for me, I didn't even bother buying the Messages from the Angels one.

Aerin

I have the deck, also the Heaing with Fairies and the Healing with Angels deck. I didn't like the look of the messages one. I love the pictures, well some more than others as the artists vary.

I do find that the cards I pull are remarkably consistent (I tend to use all 3 decks for card of the day type stuff). I do though get a little jaded with the Pollyannaish 'everything is jolly la la la fluffy bunnies pink clouds happy happy happy' nature of the decks, says more about me than the deck :D

Aerin

Alta

Hi all, Thanks for the replies!
I like all three decks. I have had the most consistently relevant responses from is Messages from your Angels. Healing with the Angels was my least reliable deck, often giving me baffling replies with little relevance. Though sometimes they really help, so I keep drawing them. The Fairies one falls in about the middle for me. hehe, every once in a while I get the one where you are good with animals and then I figure the cards aren't talking to me that day. lol
When I was moving last fall, and starting a new job, and doing everything on my own, I must say I *wanted* positive messages!!! Fluffy bunnies or not, I did *not* want to hear anything bad. I practically slept with those cards for about a month.
I have never actually seen the deck in person. amazon.com sent me a promo email advertising them, so I wondered who else had them. Thanks again. Marion

sunflowr

Aerin said:
I have the deck, also the Heaing with Fairies and the Healing with Angels deck. I didn't like the look of the messages one. I love the pictures, well some more than others as the artists vary.

I do find that the cards I pull are remarkably consistent (I tend to use all 3 decks for card of the day type stuff). I do though get a little jaded with the Pollyannaish 'everything is jolly la la la fluffy bunnies pink clouds happy happy happy' nature of the decks, says more about me than the deck :D

Aerin

Sometimes I really do NEED the fluffy bunnies! ;) Because sometimes I tend to see things too negatively. So, for me, it helps to put me in a more positive frame of mind. :)

Aerin

So do I - sometimes need the fluffy bunnies that is. But an unremitting diet of them, not so much: I can't see my ever wanting to use just these cards and nothing else slightly more... balanced.

Aerin

LittleWing

does anyone know if there is images of these mermaid and dolphin cards on the web???

Alta

I finally got these cards last Saturday, when they showed up in one of metaphysical stores here. As usual, she uses several different artists for the cards, but somehow, maybe the borders etc, they seem to fit together nicely. I have looked through them and used them a couple of times and like them.