The Crystal Oracle

BlueMoon3151

Finishing up all reading requests then I'm going to be closing both of my threads- I cannot get online as much due to family issues. If anyone is still interested in getting a reading from me and doesn't mind possibly having to wait feel free to PM me at anytime :heart:

BlueMoon3151

crystalrose

Amethyst on Service
RESPOND TO OTHERS' NEEDS
What is your priority now - love, family, career, material security, knowledge, service to others? Amethyst on Service urges you to respond to a larger purpose. For some, spiritual duty may call. If it does, give over to it.

Amethyst on Blocks
DOLDRUMS
WRONG WAY OF LOOKING AT IT
Let instinct guide you in this matter. Be less calculating. It’s not the case that you must be coolly rational at all times.

Aquamarine on Love
EXCITEMENT!
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise. However, don't become so caught up in affairs that you neglect duties.

Aquamarine on Family & Friends
LET YOUR HAIR DOWN
Happiness now depends on relationships. Expect invitations and good news from others. Also: You can deal openly now with important issues. Be candid.

Rose Quartz on Communication & The Arts
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE CORRECT
This coordinate empowers your intuition. Your "gut feelings" are correct. This also urges you to communicate your needs to others. Say, "This is what I need."

Rose Quartz on Self
PAST EFFORTS PAY OFF
Congratulations are due: You have worked hard and earned your bouquets! However, don't rest on your laurels: Plant new seeds. Also: a good time to begin an improved health and diet regimen.

Rose Quartz on Blocks
STANDSTILL
What impedes the flow of positive thoughts right now? Perhaps it is self-confidence. Locate self-confidence and proceed. Approach situations with an open mind. Also, in matters of daily guidance, you may find yourself running late or misunderstanding prior agreements.

crystalrose

BlueMoon3151 said:
Amethyst on Service
RESPOND TO OTHERS' NEEDS
What is your priority now - love, family, career, material security, knowledge, service to others? Amethyst on Service urges you to respond to a larger purpose. For some, spiritual duty may call. If it does, give over to it.
Right now I'm focusing a lot of things at once lol... love, career, & material security but that kind of plays into what I feel into my spiritual purpose.

Amethyst on Blocks
DOLDRUMS
WRONG WAY OF LOOKING AT IT
Let instinct guide you in this matter. Be less calculating. It’s not the case that you must be coolly rational at all times.
Hmmm this is interesting. I've been trying to change my viewpoint on some things and not work myself so hard and stress myself out lately.

Aquamarine on Love
EXCITEMENT!
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise. However, don't become so caught up in affairs that you neglect duties.
Yea I've heard that I have a relationship coming up for me soon that will be very exciting and a whole new beginning for me. Not sure about neglecting duties, though... I like to keep a good balance.

Aquamarine on Family & Friends
LET YOUR HAIR DOWN
Happiness now depends on relationships. Expect invitations and good news from others. Also: You can deal openly now with important issues. Be candid.

Yes, this is true! I am having a lot of fun interacting with people now... mostly friends.

Rose Quartz on Communication & The Arts
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE CORRECT
This coordinate empowers your intuition. Your "gut feelings" are correct. This also urges you to communicate your needs to others. Say, "This is what I need."
I do trust my intuition above all else and I'm also working on expressing myself more as far as what I need and want from people.

Rose Quartz on Self
PAST EFFORTS PAY OFF
Congratulations are due: You have worked hard and earned your bouquets! However, don't rest on your laurels: Plant new seeds. Also: a good time to begin an improved health and diet regimen.
I've actually been focusing lately on working on myself... I've done a lot of growth over the past year... so now I'm reaping the rewards of that as well as starting on some new thing. I've also been thinking of working on my health, so I'll keep that in mind.

Rose Quartz on Blocks
STANDSTILL
What impedes the flow of positive thoughts right now? Perhaps it is self-confidence. Locate self-confidence and proceed. Approach situations with an open mind. Also, in matters of daily guidance, you may find yourself running late or misunderstanding prior agreements.

Yes I've noticed I've needed to be more confident and open-minded in situations, so that's another thing I am working on.

Thanks for the reading, it was pretty accurate!