The Crystal Oracle

BlueMoon3151

I'm really tempted to scream...well caps lock..."Thread stalker" and run out of the thread. But not really.
Anyway, I'll get started on your reading now.

BlueMoon3151

Amethyst on Friends & Family

SOMEONE ELSE IS ON YOUR SIDE- PROGRESS FORECAST
Watch for special people to appear. Someone else, perhaps unknown to you now, is on your wavelength. The happiness you wish for others will come to pass. In matters of general guidance, this coordinate forecasts progress and validates your point of view.

Rose Quartz on Blocks

STANDSTILL
What impedes the flow of positive thoughts right now? Perhaps it is self-confidence. Locate self-confidence and proceed. Approach situations with an open mind. Also, in matters of daily guidance, you may find yourself running late or misunderstanding prior agreements.

TractJM

BlueMoon3151 said:
Amethyst on Friends & Family

SOMEONE ELSE IS ON YOUR SIDE- PROGRESS FORECAST
Watch for special people to appear. Someone else, perhaps unknown to you now, is on your wavelength. The happiness you wish for others will come to pass. In matters of general guidance, this coordinate forecasts progress and validates your point of view.

Rose Quartz on Blocks

STANDSTILL
What impedes the flow of positive thoughts right now? Perhaps it is self-confidence. Locate self-confidence and proceed. Approach situations with an open mind. Also, in matters of daily guidance, you may find yourself running late or misunderstanding prior agreements.

That's wonderful to hear..I am glad there is happiness and peace coming my way, progress with my romantic interest/friend and my emotions would be loverly.

I will find my self-confidence. I thought I lost it under a giant steel block.

I will stop being an anal retentive asswipe and being hurt about how she treated me, and hug her extra hard next time I see her.

Great. More misunderstandings. I'm glad I've got my ninja suit, just in case the kittens and gerbils and I had a misunderstanding on where the giant spear is to be flung.

BlueMoon3151

I'll trade you the passion part from my reading for your standstill, love does not interest me.
Make sure you don't kill her with that hug, that really wouldn't help your situation.
Keep an eye on the hamsters too, they're little devils. Not to be trusted.

TractJM

BlueMoon3151 said:
I'll trade you the passion part from my reading for your standstill, love does not interest me.
Make sure you don't kill her with that hug, that really wouldn't help your situation.
Keep an eye on the hamsters too, they're little devils. Not to be trusted.

I've had very little passion romantically, as love never interested me until I was a little over 18 or 19...and now it's caused the greatest pains, heartaches and death fo the inner being imaginable.

Truly it wouldn't help with the situation, lest I would have to kill myself as well, and ressurect us as undead king and queen,

The hamsters got into my cereal the other day and ate it.

BlueMoon3151

Oh great. I'm 18/ almost 19. Someone please lock me in a box. Dude I think you really need a hug there o.o I fear you might not survive.
Zombies? Do it! Then the zombie apocalypse can officially begin!
I actually had that happen to me. Well it was one hamster.

TractJM

BlueMoon3151 said:
Oh great. I'm 18/ almost 19. Someone please lock me in a box. Dude I think you really need a hug there o.o I fear you might not survive.
Zombies? Do it! Then the zombie apocalypse can officially begin!
I actually had that happen to me. Well it was one hamster.

Yup. That's when I met my first true love. Now I'm in intensive care. That and my hug-giver is the one causing my pain now! LOL. I am hugless :(
*HUGS*

The zombie apocalypse begins NOW! Except we don't eat brains. We take hugs.

LOL, nice hamster.

BlueMoon3151

Well then I think if I continue to not leave the house I'm fine. Right? Aww well as long as you don't mine internet hugs I'll hug you ^_^ *Hugs*
YES! Damn. I was kinda looking forward to the brain eating. Hugs are good too though.
Very mean hamster. She tried to eat my Rider Waite tarot deck. After that we were no longer friends...And I was nice to her too...

bluefairy

BlueMoon3151 said:
Amethyst on Hidden Resources

DO YOU WANT THIS BADLY? THEN YOU WILL SUCCED
You have a hidden asset: your sense of purpose or commitment. You’re “hooked up,” in tune with this aspect of your life. Where you wanted to succeed, you will. And in this instance, it appears that your motivation is high.

Aquamarine on Service

DO YOUR HOMEWORK
“An exalted throw,” says the Oracle. An opportunity to find happiness by putting yourself out there, by giving that extra ounce of energy. There is acceptance from others, even if it’s not expressed.

Carnelian on Opposition

RECONGNIZE YOUR INNER CONFLICT
The opposition now is one you impose on yourself. It is disturbing your balance. This could make you lose touch with reality. Choose correctly between the two paths of action before you, opposition wanes.

Rose Quartz on Career

YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED
This coordinate marries money with career: your work provides for all your material needs. Consider your need to serve others now: could you involve yourself in work that brings healing and inspiration to others?

Sodalite on Opposition

POWERFUL OPPOSITION
If yours is a yes-or-no question, the answer is no. If yours is a request for general guidance, this coordinate represents powerful opposition. One or more of the remaining crystals may suggest how to get through tough situations you can’t avoid.

I have so many things going through my head i guess my general question leaves me thinking on this one.sorry i couldn't give better feedback but maybe as time goes my answers will come. thx for the reading