The Crystal Oracle

BlueMoon3151

Blueangel

Aquamarine on Blocks

DOLDRUMS
Your spirit would soar- if only something or someone weren’t taking the wind out of your sails! Identify the problem-maker: dealing with this block will enable you to go on. Be certain not to stall on an issue that, unresolved, could lead to depression.

Carnelian on Hidden Resources

YOU DON't REALIZE YOU'RE IN CONTROL
It is incorrect to characterize yourself as being "acted upon" right now: you are in control. Assume an active, not passive, position.

Rose Quartz on Self

PAST EFFORTS PAY OFF
Congratulations are due: You have worked hard and earned your bouquets! However, don't rest on your laurels: Plant new seeds. Also: a good time to begin an improved health and diet regimen.

BlueMoon3151

*Reads for self again again*
Tell me about my friendship with R.
Rose Quartz on Hidden Resources

CHANGE NOW IS FOR THE GOOD
In fact, change may be long overdue. Embrace it: Resources available to you can make the transition relatively smooth.

Sodalite on Self

PUT YOUR NEEDS FIRST THIS TIME
You have charisma now. Put it to your advantage: act if there are no blocks to success. There aren’t! Also do something to advance you position. It is your time.

:/ I do not fully understand...Must think...

TractJM

BlueMoon3151 said:
*Reads for self again again*
Tell me about my friendship with R.
Rose Quartz on Hidden Resources

CHANGE NOW IS FOR THE GOOD
In fact, change may be long overdue. Embrace it: Resources available to you can make the transition relatively smooth.

Sodalite on Self

PUT YOUR NEEDS FIRST THIS TIME
You have charisma now. Put it to your advantage: act if there are no blocks to success. There aren’t! Also do something to advance you position. It is your time.

:/ I do not fully understand...Must think...

When you read me last, was that a general or on a specific question?

This is interesting..I'm getting an intuitive impulse here...is this something you desire...are working for? Or would it scare you...?

Would you like me to help you gain insight?

BlueMoon3151

Specific.
Lots of things scare me. I'm working for something I just don't know what it is. Does that make any sense?
Yes please ^_^

TractJM

BlueMoon3151 said:
Specific.
Lots of things scare me. I'm working for something I just don't know what it is. Does that make any sense?
Yes please ^_^

Yes absolutely. I will help you.
Rawr! means I love you in dinosaur.

Anywho.

I'd like a casting in exchange then on..

MY LOVE LIFE!

LOL.

BlueMoon3151

Thank you! And RAWR!
Of course :D

TractJM

From your casting I got that the friendship is strengthening and deepening, something more powerful, more giving, more loving is on the way...but that you need to express and give yourself more control and power, cuz after all, he does obey you.
That came to mind.

Song:
Bleed - Anna Nalick
Well, it's been almost a year to the moment
When I finally realized it was over
And I knew that love wasn't good enough
Of a reason for me to stay
Well, I saw you yesterday; you were drivin'
And I tried so hard to forget
You were alive, and as you passed by I began to cry
Over things that I did not say

And hiding underneath my blankets and sheets
I'm finally free
I'm killin' the ghost of you, and I'm close to
Awakening me

Yeah, yeah
So I'm takin' my heart and I'm gettin' me out
And love's something that I wouldn't wanna live without
On my own, my own, my own

Well, it takes all of my strength to be stable
And I force your insults under the table
And if you were wise you would compromise
And allow me to live my way
'Cause I am not a force to be reckoned with
And you don't have a clue what you're messin' with
And you can't see to the best in me
'Cause it's more than your heart can take

And hiding underneath my blankets and sheets
I'm finally free
I'm killin' the ghost of you, and I'm close to
Awakening me

I'm awakening me

I'm awakening me, yeah

I'm awakening me

And love's something that I wouldn't wanna live without
On my own, my own, my own

I'm takin' my heart and I'm settin' you free
And, baby, now you're just another song to me
And the edge of your sword isn't sharp enough for me
To bleed

Na na na na...

Why do I keep feeling a while back, maybe up to a year ago, you were in a deeper relationship with someone who let you down/hurt you?

It's as if this pain is coming to an end and you're opening up to something..kinder and deeper, even if just friendship with R. Maybe you and R actually have fought recently? I keep wanting to say you're feeling something for R but he was really stupid lately, did something you were "RAWR"ed off by...or that you're getting ready to jump him and make him your eternal slave...
Either or something is growing here and he's going to be your love slave (so to speak).

Iiii think. Either way, it's getting better. I just can't shake that you were hurt and now keep your emotions close to your heart as a result..

9 of Pents - Strength RX - 8 of Cups (Empress shadow) + Death makes me feel as if you're this Empress trying to stay all stern and serious faced about emotions of many kinds..and now it's slipping and you're ready to careen off a volkswagon flinging into a herd of green rabbits who make you their unending eternal Empress/Queen of allll.

BlueMoon3151

Amethyst on Hidden Resources
DO YOU WANT THIS BADLY? THEN YOU WILL SUCCEED
You have a hidden asset: your sense of purpose or commitment. You’re “hooked up,” in tune with this aspect of your life. Where you wanted to succeed, you will. And in this instance, it appears that your motivation is high.

Rose Quart on Opposition
TAKE COUNTERMEASURES
Where there is opposition to healing, one needs purification. Where there is opposition in money matters, one needs to be steadfast. Where there is opposition to new projects, expect delays. Where there is opposition to love, look more deeply: you'll find love is there after all.

Sodalite on Service
ACHIEVE NOW BEHIND THE SCENES
Don't go public with this just yet. This is a time for regeneration, for building strength.

Blueangel

Feedback

Hello BlueMoon,

Thank you so much for this reading it does make sense. I am glad to see that I have hidden strength. Plus my past actions have been positive so far. There is more then one issue that is taking the wind out of me that I am concerned with so I have to work on those issue with strenght and being positive I guess.

Thank you,

Blueangel

BlueMoon3151 said:
Aquamarine on Blocks

DOLDRUMS
Your spirit would soar- if only something or someone weren’t taking the wind out of your sails! Identify the problem-maker: dealing with this block will enable you to go on. Be certain not to stall on an issue that, unresolved, could lead to depression.

Carnelian on Hidden Resources

YOU DON't REALIZE YOU'RE IN CONTROL
It is incorrect to characterize yourself as being "acted upon" right now: you are in control. Assume an active, not passive, position.

Rose Quartz on Self

PAST EFFORTS PAY OFF
Congratulations are due: You have worked hard and earned your bouquets! However, don't rest on your laurels: Plant new seeds. Also: a good time to begin an improved health and diet regimen.

TractJM

BlueMoon3151 said:
Amethyst on Hidden Resources
DO YOU WANT THIS BADLY? THEN YOU WILL SUCCEED
You have a hidden asset: your sense of purpose or commitment. You’re “hooked up,” in tune with this aspect of your life. Where you wanted to succeed, you will. And in this instance, it appears that your motivation is high.

Rose Quart on Opposition
TAKE COUNTERMEASURES
Where there is opposition to healing, one needs purification. Where there is opposition in money matters, one needs to be steadfast. Where there is opposition to new projects, expect delays. Where there is opposition to love, look more deeply: you'll find love is there after all.

Sodalite on Service
ACHIEVE NOW BEHIND THE SCENES
Don't go public with this just yet. This is a time for regeneration, for building strength.

So hang out, stay committed and loving, perchance to EK or to love itself, take healing, regenerate, take this time to introspect, understand and clear..and poof..it will be there.
Thank you :)