Ouija Board Readings?.....

Joe0330

Hello,
Today I found my ouija board and am wanting to experiment with it. I realise that this is a controversial tool. I am wondering if it would be possible for people to volunteer to help me test it out. If anybody would like to ask yes or no questions I would like to see what the board has to say and to test the accuracy. If I could limit this to 6 people, that would be great. I will try to post the answers later today.

NamasteIndia

hello,

I am in.

I have decided to go ahead with the immigration process without help of any immigration consultant, will it be a sucess??

Thank you for your time.

AmethystEyes

Hmm I'm not sure, when I used it I was talking to some angry thing that told me negative things just because :(

I'll try though.
Could you tell me if that lady in the bathroom at the store that was staring at me S' mom? :bugeyed:

lilwinky

Regarding your ouija board..

Can you ask for me...I want to know if my former boyfriend still has any good feelings left for me at all? or if that does not work..if we can be friends at all?

Thanks!!

I have been using my Ouija board but, it has not been always answering me..and that's been really, really frustrating!! Sometimes it does NOT know or seem to want to answer me!! I will be sitting there for a long, long, long time..and then suddenly it will move..(oh..I do talk and ask it over and over to move a bit faster..but, it is soooo stubborn or something!!!) ARRGH!

I will even end up pleading for it to help me..or tell me ..it's sometimes such a pain in the you know what!! LOL!!

I have ended up using a pendulm..and even those are not perfectly accurate!!

lil' winky

Queeny

Sounds interesting! I'm in if you haven't got too many people already :)

I'd like to know if there is any messages on which career i should go for??

Thanks! :D

jlo

Hi , I'd like to know if I have already crossed paths with my romantic soulmate ? Thanks.

curly

yeah sure i'll have a go if you are still accepting guinea pigs!

just anything the board can pick up on in my life and what the next year will hold for me or however long in the future can ya see would be great,

looking forward to hearing from you.

curly

leelee

I'm the 7th if your still taking questions.

If not that's cool

Did S like me romantically?

Joe0330

lilwinky said:
I have been using my Ouija board but, it has not been always answering me..and that's been really, really frustrating!! Sometimes it does NOT know or seem to want to answer me!! I will be sitting there for a long, long, long time..and then suddenly it will move..(oh..I do talk and ask it over and over to move a bit faster..but, it is soooo stubborn or something!!!) ARRGH!

I will even end up pleading for it to help me..or tell me ..it's sometimes such a pain in the you know what!! LOL!!

I have ended up using a pendulm..and even those are not perfectly accurate!!

lil' winky

Yes, sometimes it takes me so long for the thing to move! Its very annoying but I love my board to much to give up haha. Do you get actual messages? I sometimes start getting something but than right in the middle of a word it just starts speaking gibberish so thats why I normally ask just yes or no questions.

Joe0330

NamasteIndia said:
hello,

I am in.

I have decided to go ahead with the immigration process without help of any immigration consultant, will it be a sucess??

Thank you for your time.

I asked my board and it told me that the answer is no.