Standing on the edge of a cliff..........

jakyle

At night with a white dress,the sea breeze is blowing your hair gently........The moon is full,and you look down to see the crashing waves laping at the jagged rocks below..............I miss this moment that was so long ago....
Is there any way to relax besides meditating? I want to be at the edge,but comfortalbly sitting......... With a crackling fire,MY DEAREST KYLE and feeling not so worried........I can Feel it.....Something in the air...... Can you feel when something profound is going to happen in your life? More often than not?Hopefully mine will be GOOD OMEN.........

LittleWing

good morning

ways to relax? have you tried yoga? i cannot get on with meditating too well - but yoga is more of an active meditiation - and i love it!!

since doing it - i feel light - like i could fly - and find it easy to summon the calm cool feeling inside when life gets sticky.

life is how you see it - and if you see it as your own personnal paradise, here on earth - full of magic and beauty - then everything that happens (good or bad) will be taken in your stride.

this kind of attitude relaxes me.