Dice Divination readings

Tarot Orat

TractJM said:
>_>
<_<
>_>

Is my future long-term partner currently in my life? This would be so much easier than trying to toss names! lol

4, 6 = Yes!
Total is 10 = doubts; you could be doubting yourself, or the other person might have some doubts about him/herself or being in a relationship right now. Look at any negative feelings you have about yourself, if you feel good about you then others will too!

Tarot Orat

Nytebugg said:
I'm game. I've been trying dice divination as well but mine are plain plastic.

my question is do I already have some form of connection with the man I will one day marry?

3, 4 = Yes
Total is 7 = Have strong faith that you will connect on a deeper level with him. It may not happen right away, but the elements are definitely there.

Nytebugg

Tarot Orat said:
3, 4 = Yes
Total is 7 = Have strong faith that you will connect on a deeper level with him. It may not happen right away, but the elements are definitely there.
awesome. :)

It's the strong faith that i stumble over from time to time.

thank you very much.

Little Hare

Tarot Orat,

I'm curious where did you learn how to read dice?

Tarot Orat

obeygravity said:
Part of me feels apathetic but the other part feels hopeful. She's one of my closest friends ever and it would suck to have to part ways because of this. But at the same time, I don't know if I can genuinely continue to be friends with someone who lashes out at me because I was looking for a simple sorry for how they treated me. Ugh.

That's a tough situation! I was rolling the dice around in my hand while I was reading it and thought what the heck, and dropped them, and got 1 and 5 again. So the dice are staying on message here. I hope it works out whatever way is best for you!

obeygravity said:
I hope so. I've had some warning of a guy who's to be coming into my life over the summer but being the person that I am, I'm not likely to be particularly open to them since... I really hate the summer love thing. Did it once, totally didn't end well. Bleh.

My personal "never again" thing was getting involved with a much older man, but it turned out that the problem was the man, not his age. I swore I'd never date anyone more than ten years older than me ever again, and then I met my 16-years-older husband! :) So if summer love offers itself, give it another chance, this could be the *right* time.

Tarot Orat

Little Hare said:
Tarot Orat,

I'm curious where did you learn how to read dice?

When I first started using them I was just going by odd and even numbers, but the dice really felt like they had a personality (they jump, they roll, they balance on corners) and I started researching dice divination online. I'm using a couple of methods and trying to synthesize them while I get a better feel for how the dice work and how accurate the readings are. I found some great info in the Divination forums here, I'm using some of the techniques mentioned in this thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=117237. I'm not 100% sure where I found the other main method but it's probably just a Google search away :)

Doing the readings here is helping the most! I did read for myself first, but if you do it for one person (including yourself) more than about 3 times a day, the dice just get wacky and stop answering. They'd roll out of the circle or fall on the floor or come out "no" three times in a row. So getting more experience w/ more people is great!

PentQueen

Tarot Orat said:
The dice were less jumpy this time, they answered right away!

1, 4 = Most likely
Total is 5 = Good luck is required; it may be a matter of timing, being in a certain location, or having "good vibes" at the same time. Again, don't rush in, trust that luck is on your side!

Too funny...this seems very accurate. He and I talk about 'good vibes' all the time, and we definitely need to take it slow. Things have already eveolved somewhat with us--nothing too major, but major enough--and so we're taking a break from each other because it's not the right timing to get involved. I imagine this is why the dice were jumpy in the first place...this situation has made me very jumpy!

Thanks very much! :)

Tarot Orat

Nytebugg said:
awesome. :)

It's the strong faith that i stumble over from time to time.

thank you very much.

You're very welcome :) Plain plastic dice should work well too, if you put a real sense of yourself in them. These little diamond guys have a lot of inner personality and lend themselves really well to readings, but I think any divination tool you practice and concentrate on will come to work for you!

Tarot Orat

Taking another break now, thanks for all the feedback, even if I didn't personally respond! Household chores call now, though :) I'll be back before bedtime (3 hours from now in my time zone) and tomorrow morning.

I'm amazed at how accurate the little diamond guys have been so far, this is a lot of fun and insightful too! I think they weren't happy in the drawer and are having fun too :)

nirvie

I'd be interesed in a reading if you're still offering.. I've never had a dice reading before, and reading your thread has sparked my curiosity..
I was wondering if D and I will be able to repair/rebuild our relationship?