May's Rune Circle Sign-Up Thread

Barbaras Ahajusts

May's Rune Circle Sign-Up Thread

Everyone is invited to join in this month. But if you owe a reading to anyone on the forum, please fulfill your obligations before you commit yourself with us. Yes, I do keep a list & check it often! I promise you, there is an offender list!

This month rune circle will operate like our very 1st rune reading circle. Exp. January's http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131298

We will post our readings on "May's Rune Reading" thread when I set it up.
This sign up thread is where we will keep our comments or questions. Our actual readings will stay on the May's reading thread! I will have them linked, so we won't get mixed up.

Lets go with a dream question this month. No limit on words, this time around. This can be a dream you have had, or a pipe dream. However you want to use the word dream.
Example: "I dreamed I was chewing on my friends shoe. Could this mean she upsets me more than I thought?"
Example; "I really would love to rent the cafe at the end up the block & open up a pedicure shop with new age music playing while men serve everyone wearing..."
Any dream question is acceptable. Lets have some fun with May's readings!

Feel free to toss, roll, lay out or however you want to use your runes to read.

Participants can use either rune cards or rune stones, it doesn't matter which. How you read them is entirely up to you, and how many. You will just know how many are right for who you are reading for.

Remember if a reading looks like it's personal, contact your partner via pm to see if they want you to post it.

In line with keeping it simple: Relax! Rune reading isn't some mysterious or eerie experience! We're just reading with a different tool. We accept every style on this thread.;)
SIGN IN below and POST your question.

*May 4th, I will post partners.
Readings are due by May 15th.
*Feedback will be due by May 25th.

Now lets celebrate May in the form of "dream" questions. ;)

franniee

oooo me please. I am fresh off of Aulruna's amazing rune class and I want to test my new skills! Thanks for the PM Barb! :heart:

my dream question..... My dream is to be published.

NamasteIndia

Add me please

My question: I dreamed that in 2011 all my dreams have come true, I am in a beautiful new country with a lovely life to look forward too.

AJ

No sleepy time dream for me, I want to know what ye olde runes have to say about my lifelong dream of visiting Egypt, via Belize.

faunabay

franniee said:
oooo me please. I am fresh off of Aulruna's amazing rune class and I want to test my new skills! Thanks for the PM Barb! :heart:
Same here but I need to learn a bit more before joining in! Aulruna's class was amazing! And I got beautiful set of runes she made! Maybe I can join in next month. So expect me then! LOL

saleeneh

me too..but

I have a disclaimer...I am going on a cruise in mid may (I Know feel VERY sorry for me) so i can do my reading no problem but if my person is slow to do my reading I may not be able to get the FB finished by deadline...does this mean I cant join this month???

I cant think of any dream but I day dream all the time mostly about romantic situations. My question is; How can I be self-confident enough that I wont be dreaming of prince charming for the rest of my life??

silverwings94

Barbara,
Sign me up again for reading with the Runes. My question is " Am I on the right spiritual path?
Kat

Faunabay,
do you have any information on Aulruna's Rune class? I'm interested in checking it out.
Kat

faunabay said:
Same here but I need to learn a bit more before joining in! Aulruna's class was amazing! And I got beautiful set of runes she made! Maybe I can join in next month. So expect me then! LOL

AJ

Faunabay, did you get the mother of pearl ones? I just know she is winging it back to Europe with an unsold set in her pocket that I WANT BAD NOW ;)

Silverwings, is that a dream?

Alta

I want to participate but may have a little trouble with the dream question. I so rarely recall them.

Anyway, a placeholder for my dream question.

ETA: I am going to have to go for 'pipe dream', as is allowed. My night dreams just vanish like smoke in the morning.

My dream is to travel, especially England and Paris.

faunabay

silverwings94 said:
Faunabay,
do you have any information on Aulruna's Rune class? I'm interested in checking it out.
Kat
She taught it at the RS10 this last weekend. It was wonderful and most of us were still dressed up in our banquet garb! Aulruna was still all renaissanced out while teaching the class. :) It was so much fun!
AJ said:
Faunabay, did you get the mother of pearl ones? I just know she is winging it back to Europe with an unsold set in her pocket that I WANT BAD NOW
No, she didn't bring the ones I got from her down to the class because one of them got chipped in transit. I still wanted it though, so she brought them to me later. They're white porcelin clay with shiny gold paint! Very pretty and larger than some! I adore them and keep taking them out to pet! LOL

OK, so I can't wait until next month. Please add me to the list Barb. I'll learn more as I go! Isn't that the best way to do it anyway? LOL And I just ordered the Leaves of Yggdrasil that Aulruna said would be the best book to learn more from! I should be getting it in a week or so. :p I'm so hooked now! LMAO

My dream is a general daydream I always have.....me living a very serene, comfortable life. It's funny but serenity is what I always strive for, not happiness or excitement, but serenity! :heart: