May's Rune Circle Sign-Up Thread

AJ

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2288719#post2288719
Readings stay there & comments stay on this thread!

Readings Due May 15th
Feedback Due May 256th

:) Barbara
May 256th? I suppose we are getting the extra 200-some days so you don't have to get after moi to do better feedback...with all that time even I should be able to put a few sentences together :)

I have Rachel's dream on a stick, stuck to my rune bag, am looking forward to casting once again ~ Thanks Barbara for being a great and gracious hostess.

Barbaras Ahajusts

:laugh:
I didn't catch that mistake! LOL. Well thank you AJ for your sweet comments.:) And thank you, for correcting me! Someone needs to babysit me sometimes!:laugh:

AJ

AJ said:
I have Rachel's dream on a stick,

Ah, but who is watching me? Rachel's dream on a stick? Good gad.

Barbaras Ahajusts

AJ said:

I just thought you were into puppets or eating a corn dog when you wrote it! :D Got to admit, it sounds very creative!

silverwings94

Hey AJ,
I thought this was a new way to get the Runes intune by putting their name in with the Runes. I mean it can't hurt no can it. what a great idea maybe I'll try that with my partner.
Kat

AJ said:

saleeneh

Hi all

Hope everyone is enjoying springtime. I just wanted to say again, I will not be here from may 15-23 so I will not be able to do feedback if I dont get my reading before then.. dont blame me please!

Barbaras Ahajusts

saleeneh said:
Hope everyone is enjoying springtime. I just wanted to say again, I will not be here from may 15-23 so I will not be able to do feedback if I dont get my reading before then.. dont blame me please!

:D You don't get smacked for not doing feedback when your partner, above you hasn't read for you!

It's those buggers who don't do their readings that make me want to pull out my nose hairs & want to wrestle in jello in an astronaut suit! :laugh:

Other than that...I'm a very calm person about ruling the rune schedule...
Hee heee heeeee!:laugh:

silverwings94

It's those buggers who don't do their readings that make me want to pull out my nose hairs & want to wrestle in jello in an astronaut suit! :laugh:

Now This is something that I would really love to get tickets to.
Kat

AJ

Barb, I've done Rachelcats reading.
Am looking forward to next month! Don't know Why I was dragging my feet this month.

NamasteIndia

Readings for me are pending