Experimenting

celticnoodle

Starlight09 said:
Hahah thanks CN. :)

North Dakota?

noooo!!! haven't ever even been there!

MD

okay, how about this--where was the husband born? and, I'll give a slight hint-East Coast! :D

LovelyMissAries

celticnoodle said:
noooo!!! haven't ever even been there!

MD

okay, how about this--where was the husband born? and, I'll give a slight hint-East Coast! :D

Rhode Island?

obeygravity

Starlight09 said:
AH, I thought it was a past persona as well. I need to stop telling myself I'm wrong and just let the words flow!

Mildred has grown up quite a lot and realized she has a voice and an opinion and that people aren't always going to like it, but that she's strong enough to walk away. I picture her in a dorm room with the lights off, but it's daylight outside and the blinds are up. She's studying. "If you can accept that everything must end, you'll have a lot more peace." Have you been struggling with that lately? And this came to me too, but don't think I'm nuts "Mildred likes to walk around with her head on fire." Do you have a bad temper or something? It was said in an almost mocking tone, maybe you think you have a bad temper but you don't, but you still know how to put people in their place regardless.

Let me know how that sounds!

Yup, sounds quite a lot like the me now hahaha. Though when I first read that phrase about my head on fire, my immediate reaction was "oh jeez, yeah. I think way too much.". I'm the kind of person who sits and thinks of hours and over analyzes everything until I feel like ... well, my head's on fire. Sometimes it does get to the point that my head feels really foggy and kind of aches a little bit. Ick.

What do you get with the name "Kiley"?

Hm, okay. This was weird. all I could really see was a silhouette of someone in a rain coat wearing galoshes. There's a lot of rain going on... and the rain boots are red. I also see really long hair too. Is kiley a particularly sad or lonely person at all? Or the kind of person who tends to keep their feelings to themselves?

LovelyMissAries

obeygravity said:
Yup, sounds quite a lot like the me now hahaha. Though when I first read that phrase about my head on fire, my immediate reaction was "oh jeez, yeah. I think way too much.". I'm the kind of person who sits and thinks of hours and over analyzes everything until I feel like ... well, my head's on fire. Sometimes it does get to the point that my head feels really foggy and kind of aches a little bit. Ick.

Haha! I think that's what it meant to, but then I started wondering if you have red hair. It reminded me of King of Leons too so maybe you're a fan of theirs and that was what it was trying to tell me.

Hm, okay. This was weird. all I could really see was a silhouette of someone in a rain coat wearing galoshes. There's a lot of rain going on... and the rain boots are red. I also see really long hair too. Is kiley a particularly sad or lonely person at all? Or the kind of person who tends to keep their feelings to themselves?

She one of my really good friends, and I DO think she has a lot of pain that she doesn't tell me about and it bothers me because I want to be there for her (there's nothing going on right now that I know of, but a lot of past hurts, frustrations, things like that) A raincoat wearing galoshes.... hahaha she never does know how to dress. She has long hair but I don't know if you'd call it REALLY long, lol.

Still, the fact you picked up on her feelings is quite amazing! She's a Taurus with a Pisces moon, so.... her feelings are pretty hard to detect unless you're a water sign. :D

Ana's Song

Starlight09 said:
You bite your nails
Hmm nope this isn't my most annoying habit, I last bit my nails when I was about 15 I think! A long time ago *sigh* :) But I did stop biting my nails cold turkey, and he definitely doesn't like how bloody-minded I can be when I make up my wind to do something!

Starlight09 said:
Polar Bear?
Nope here too as I like horses and dogs best. I did have a very cute Wade whimsie model of a polar bear cub that I adored though. Sold it on eBay for a tidy profit too!

Starlight09 said:
Haha....uhm I want to say a margarita.
Hahaha I think this is you getting mixed on my favourite cocktail (gin martini) and my preferred spirit (tequila) - tequila + ice + limes + martini glass = margarita!!! :)

Starlight09 said:
The Hermit?
Oooh yes spot on for this one, I've always liked the RWS Hermit the best as it's so simple... also drew The Hermit the other night when I posted my list of Q's to you and was mulling over it so think you definitely picked up on the energy.

Thanks starlight and hope this helped you out too! Will be back with more Qs some other time if you are still taking them :)

LovelyMissAries

Ana's Song said:
Hahaha I think this is you getting mixed on my favourite cocktail (gin martini) and my preferred spirit (tequila) - tequila + ice + limes + martini glass = margarita!!! :)

Oooh yes spot on for this one, I've always liked the RWS Hermit the best as it's so simple... also drew The Hermit the other night when I posted my list of Q's to you and was mulling over it so think you definitely picked up on the energy.

Thanks starlight and hope this helped you out too! Will be back with more Qs some other time if you are still taking them :)

Yay! Do you like the color white though? Like, white horses and dogs?

I'll always be taking more questions, I just can't ever guarantee I'll be right. :)

LovelyMissAries

celticnoodle said:
:( nope. wrong again.

he was born in MA.

sorry.

Ha, oh well! Some days are good, some days are just days!