Experimenting

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
Of course you were close, depends on how you look at it. ;) "green" was right next to "blue".

And you're close again, my number was 8. Which has the same kind of humps as a 3. :)

HAHA, you're too kind.

Huh. I wonder why some days I'm hot like a rocket and others it's like this. Maybe it's the allergies. :/

Amanda

You're doing pretty well in my book!

Let's try something not so constrained... can you focus in on and name/describe an object on my desk?

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
You're doing pretty well in my book!

Let's try something not so constrained... can you focus in on and name/describe an object on my desk?

The first thing that popped in my head was a white coffee mug with pencils/pens in it?

Starshower

Hi, Starlight09.
Help, you're scaring me! :eek:
I sincerely hope he's alive & well!
He is in the sky though - in a plane, flying across the globe. He's never smoked or chewed tobacco. He did wear white as a youth - decades ago!
Thanks anyway.
It's such a long journey. I'm terrified of planes - have never flown in my life - I won't rest till i hear he's ok!

celticnoodle

what is the first letter of my husbands middle name? :D

and, if I don't get back on till Sunday, it's because we're away for the weekend, and we have no internet service--but I will check back and let you know if you are correct! :D

Amanda

Starlight09 said:
The first thing that popped in my head was a white coffee mug with pencils/pens in it?

It's not white or a mug, but I surely do love pens and pencils. :D It's actually like one of those silver-wired office things for your writing utensils from Wal-Mart made by Rubbermaid. It is directly next to a white mini-can of dust-remover (about the height of a mug and with the straw attached).

My desk is huge and I have LOTS of stuff on it, you can keep going if you want! :p

I could give you questions all day honestly. :D I used to do this for people on myspace all the time. Wanna try mediumship? You're making me want to do this, I haven't done it in a while! :D

Charmy

What's my middle name? :D

It's always interesting to shake things up every now and then and put the cards away :)

LovelyMissAries

celticnoodle said:
what is the first letter of my husbands middle name? :D

and, if I don't get back on till Sunday, it's because we're away for the weekend, and we have no internet service--but I will check back and let you know if you are correct! :D

I want to say R...

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
It's not white or a mug, but I surely do love pens and pencils. :D It's actually like one of those silver-wired office things for your writing utensils from Wal-Mart made by Rubbermaid. It is directly next to a white mini-can of dust-remover (about the height of a mug and with the straw attached).

My desk is huge and I have LOTS of stuff on it, you can keep going if you want! :p

I could give you questions all day honestly. :D I used to do this for people on myspace all the time. Wanna try mediumship? You're making me want to do this, I haven't done it in a while! :D

I've never done mediumship, but sure! I don't know how good I'll be at it (then again that talk probably hinders good intuition or something.)

LovelyMissAries

Charmy said:
What's my middle name? :D

It's always interesting to shake things up every now and then and put the cards away :)

I want to say Clarice...then again, I just saw Michelle. But I would stick with Clarice.