Experimenting

NorthernTigress

Okay, if you're still awake, try this one--

What is the most recent thing I added to my pseudo-altar table?

LovelyMissAries

NorthernTigress said:
Okay, if you're still awake, try this one--

What is the most recent thing I added to my pseudo-altar table?

A rose? But I also automatically saw candles.

obeygravity

this seems fun and interesting. What piece of fruit did I just eat?

BlueFox

what card am I thinking of? I'll keep it in mind for enough time (I've been thinking about it and it's meaning a while now.) to let you try and figure it out, if you miss I still won't tell you, if you miss try a one card throw to get my card.

NorthernTigress

Starlight09 said:
A rose? But I also automatically saw candles.

Hmmm, I put the new item next to the artificial roses that my husband gave me. There are candles, but they aren't new either.

Amanda

Okay, mediumship- Go! :D

Do you get any names/initials?
Age/range?
Relation to me?
What they did in life?
Cause of death?

LovelyMissAries

obeygravity said:
this seems fun and interesting. What piece of fruit did I just eat?

I keep having two options pop in my head for all of these! WHY!

I wanted to say an orange, but I keep seeing red, so I want to say cherries or strawberries. I was going to originally say an orange though.

LovelyMissAries

BlueFox said:
what card am I thinking of? I'll keep it in mind for enough time (I've been thinking about it and it's meaning a while now.) to let you try and figure it out, if you miss I still won't tell you, if you miss try a one card throw to get my card.

I want to say The Chariot.

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
Okay, mediumship- Go! :D

Do you get any names/initials?
Age/range?
Relation to me?
What they did in life?
Cause of death?

W.
Tornadoes...
24?
ACTUALLY, I wonder if they were an environmentalist of sorts? I keep seeing a guy in a hat walk around a forest with a clipboard. But he's not an environmentalist, he's more a construction worker, but one of the bosses.

The rest I'm not getting. I'm having random songs pop up in my head again, this one has a crowd cheering and I don't know why it's there because I HATE it.

obeygravity

Starlight09 said:
I keep having two options pop in my head for all of these! WHY!

I wanted to say an orange, but I keep seeing red, so I want to say cherries or strawberries. I was going to originally say an orange though.

Yeeaah! You're right! It was an orange! I'm getting an orange kick because the oranges in season right now are kind of absolutely amazing.