questions

ruby_red4268

Hi on the subject of "powers" I have always wondered if maybe I did have them and this probably will sound very stupid but when I was young (this still happens very often) I would see things in my dreams like I was walking through and couldn't help or do anything but I would see things that would happen in the future. And when I was young I got little "messages" like (ok this sounds really dumb) when I'd lose something I would sit in the middle of the floor (of the room I was in) and close my eyes and I could see exactly where it was. I don't understand any of this and it might be just a child's imagination but I am now a teenager and these things still happen and I was just wondering if anyone could provide some insight to this. I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks,
Ruby

Thirteen

You seem to have a gift, and there's no reason to be afraid of it or worried about it. People have talents, and sometimes they can't explain those talents. Like the person who can play the piano by ear, or the kid who can add up fantastic numbers in his head that no adult can possibly manage.

That's all this is. And the only thing you need to think about is how or if you want to develop, use and control it. Just like the person who can play piano by ear--he can ignore it, play the piano when he comes across one in someone's living room and nothing more--or he can study music, practice, play more complex pieces and become a musician.

It's all up to you, what you feel most comfortable doing.