Dream featured around cookies.

LovelyMissAries

I'm laying on the bed flipping through a magazine and discussing Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's baffling marriage to one another, and this woman comes in in boxer shorts and somehow nudges her way onto the bed, and kicks me off (not actual 'kicking', but wedged herself) so that she can be intimate with the man I was talking to.

cut

I go downstairs in the kitchen and we're all now preparing for a big party. The kitchen is really really big, and fancy compared to the bedroom I was laying in before. The house and neighborhood are cute too, they're like Victorian style homes stuck together (I think they call those Townhouses). Anyways, she's talking to me something about the Holocaust and why we can't have a certain cookie at the party or something. She places the rack of cookies inside the oven, and then tells me I need to go get this certain type of cookie before the party starts. I run out to my car and I'm silently panicking because I feel as though time is already starting to run out and yet I can't find a comfortable pair of shoes to wear inside my car, so that I'm able to walk around town looking for this cookie.

While I'm outside rummaging through my car, I meet the mailman delivering mail next door. He's average weight, red hair, blue eyes and a little bit older than me. Somehow, he offers to help me find this place, and off we go walking. There's also a random girl who appears halfway throughout this dream (while the Mailman and I are walking in the plaza downtown, which looks similar to the Western-themed plazas you see at theme parks.... Note: We're NOT at a theme park.) and it seems she's looking for the bakery as well, and leading us. The mailman and I have linked arms and it's all hunky-dory.

We find the bakery, and the mailman and I are standing inside. It's really crowded and we're waiting to give our order/get the cookies (I don't know what we were doing, but we're standing in the bakery) and I take the mailman's hand with both of mine, and put it against my cheek. What I noticed (in waking life) is his hands were really rough. They felt like sandpaper. But as I do this, he looks at me and goes "What are you doing...for the rest of your life?" like in a marriage-proposal type of way.

What all do you suppose this dream means? He was the mailman at the start of the dream until the whole "hand against cheek" thing and then he became the milkman.