Worst tarot advice received?

IheartTarot

Taamar said:
She told me that my deck would work better if I wrapped it in a cloth soaked in my menstrual blood and left it outside overnight when the moon was full.

Eww:bugeyed:

I think this one takes the cake, is there a prize?:party:

Wendywu

Taamar said:
One of my friends is a witch who is deeply into the powers of Mystical Femininity. She told me that my deck would work better if I wrapped it in a cloth soaked in my menstrual blood and left it outside overnight when the moon was full. I always wondered how I was supposed to keep the cloth when I didn't cycle at the right time.

That is gross! And like gregory said, extremely messy. You'd ruin the cards, attract rats and others into the garden where you left your blood soaked card wrappings, and how incredibly off putting for your sitters "oh just wait while I remove the cards from the blood caked rag" ...... :bugeyed:

AmethystEyes

Taamar said:
One of my friends is a witch who is deeply into the powers of Mystical Femininity. She told me that my deck would work better if I wrapped it in a cloth soaked in my menstrual blood and left it outside overnight when the moon was full. I always wondered how I was supposed to keep the cloth when I didn't cycle at the right time.
I yelped when I saw this :laugh: Oh my..... not sure I would want to use that deck :bugeyed:

Taamar

IheartTarot said:
Eww:bugeyed:

I think this one takes the cake, is there a prize?:party:

Antibacterial hand wipes?

Grizabella

Yeah, I'm with gregory. Almost 65 and hysterectomy at 30----I'd have to go in search of a donor or something----NOT! I wouldn't have done it with my own either. Gross-O! Wouldn't it be more respectful of the deck and much more nurturing to just prick a finger or something?

Lillie

It makes me wonder about some of the decks on ebay...

I mean...

What are those grubby marks?

Wendywu

Lillie said:
It makes me wonder about some of the decks on ebay...

I mean...

What are those grubby marks?

Lillie!!! That's not fair. I get my most of my decks from ebay .... now I shall be eyeing them with deep suspicion :joke:

Lillie

Yes :(

I am now looking at mine with suspicion!

WinterRose

Ewwww! No, that's just.... WRONG. And very disturbing.... *decideds never to buy another deck from Ebay again*

And that's another myth I've heard - you should never buy second-hand...