dream of a woman with two bodies and only one head

firemaiden

Dear Wizards, Witches, Shamans, and other Magic People:

I dreamt last night of a woman with two bodies and only one head. At first I noticed there were four breasts, which was amazing. But then I noticed the four breasts were divided between two torsos, then eventually I realized, here were two identical women standing side by side, except attached, and that that only one of them had a head. The one head thought for both bodies. In the dream none of this appeared strange, it was only on awakening, and further reflection, that I realized how odd this was.

What do you think it means?

HOLMES

hmm

two things come to mind when i read your dream.

1. you and a person have become so confused it is like one head for two bodies.
you see this sometimes in life it could be a result of a soul connection or attachment.
one thing to beware of if one should become the more dominent , and the effect is no longer harmonized the other person who becomes weaker becomes a shadow of their former self.
*brothers could end up liek that or sisters for example, or lovers *

2. your dual natures are becoming harmonized.
by duality i mean your higher self and your lower self to give your more clarity into your true self and who you really are.

which is happening for you i don'know.
*lol possibly none as i could be out there today :O)*

Belladonna

Do you wish to be in two places at once? This has a two of wands feel to me. This way? Or that way? The body is separating from its physical self, or duplicating itself and sometimes the head is the last part to separate. Ask yourself where you'd rather be.

zorya

perhaps there is a part of yourself, that mentally you are denying or trying to deny.

the reason i say this, is that the two parts did not share the head. one thought for the other.

the two women being identical suggests to me that they represent the same woman.

as you noticed the breasts first, i am going to go out on a limb and suggest that it might have to do with nurturing or sexuality, or some other gender type issue.

firemaiden

Wow! You are amazing, HOLMES, belladonna, zorya. Each of you has said things that have shed some light for me here. I'll take option number two, if you don't mind, HOLMES (hee hee hee).

There is definitely some place I would like to be in addition to being here. :) It is a bit like being torn in two, now that you mention it belladonna! LOL

And zory, how right you are -- the part of me that I am trying to deny, is the part that wants to be a mother I think. :(

jlbvt

I didn't read the other replies first, I want to get my impressions down before I do that. It could be two things:
  • This dream means something
  • too much acid
  • just kidding about that last one! ;)

I think that you feel your efforts are divided between two very seperate tasks, both of which are going to require great ammounts of your energy. The fact that there was only one head makes me think that you are afraid you may not be enough mental energy to go around.
That's my two cents, or pounds or whatever! ;) JOAN

firemaiden

tuppence? 2 euro cents? (those 2 euro-cent coins are so tiny!) LOL Joan, I never did acid, but like Obélix: "je suis tombée dedans étant petite" (fell into a tub of it when I was little).

Hmmm. Well, I do feel divided. I wonder whether I should try to grow a new head for my extra body?

ruby_red4268

a little help from the newby

I am very new to my powers but I think that this could possibly mean that you and a friend or partner could have much of the same thoughts and it's almost like you are in each other's heads or thinking with the same brain or mind. There are many different ways to interpret your dream...and it's all up to you and the way you choose to see it.
Ruby

firemaiden

Beautifully said, ruby red. And you know? It fits!