NUMEROLOGY Theory & Question...

Minderwiz

Moongold,

A thread on Numerology is certainly the best place to score your 1111 post!

I'm still trying to work out whether its a good or bad thing that I can't have another Karmic year!

Kiama

Hey, I gotta wait until 2008 for my most important year??!!! (I'll be 28) :(

Damn that! I'm making it happen now! })

*Kiama, the control freak*

Is there a minimum age at which you can have your 'most important year'. It seems everybody who's done it so far has the over 21 thing going on as their most important year... And it also looks like the older you are, the younger your most important year is... I'll try this on my 12 year old sister...

She has to wait until the year 2022, when she will turn the grand old age of 31..

I'll try this on an imaginary person, who is 5 years old. This kid will be 22 when it happens. And her MOB + DOB add up to a small number. My DOB + MOB, and my little sister's, add up to high numbers... It seems that the higher the number (The later in the year you were born), the older you will be when you get to the 'most important year'. I'm gonna try it one more time on a kid who was born Jan. 1st this year...

Yep, the kid will have its 'most important year' at the age of 2. Hmmmm...

Kiama

Minderwiz

Well my wife probably scored the minimum age record. She was born on the first of January so she would have her karmic year when she was 2!

After that life must be an anticlimax and she can't remember if anything significant happened then!