How much does the house number influence your choice of home?

Lula Jing

Yes, 1111 is the number that first brought my attention to this particular property and I actually bid on several flats in the same block.

The way the shortlisting process goes means what you get (if anything) is a bit of a lottery, which meant that I wasn't in a position to choose, and finally ended up with 410=5.

So I reckon there are four Tarot influences here:

0. Fool ~ the urge to change overcomes the fear involved
1. Magician ~ new beginnings, opportunities and talents
4. Emperor ~ authority, ambition and material stability
5. Hierophant ~ search for spiritual meaning

[from: Beginners guide to tarot - Juliet Sharman-Burke]

On that basis, overall - pretty good! :D

Caedryn

Noelle said:
Wow Lula Jing, 1111 ---- 11:11. What a powerful number.

I'm with ashtaroot on this one. We follow our instincts and usually meet those numbers that coincide with what is happening at the time in our lives or what we need.

It's good to know what numbers to avoid though because if you choose a home where the number is all wrong for you, it's not going to be a great place to be living in. What numbers are considered good and what numbers should be avoided all depends on a person's birthdate and name.

The feeling of house/home usually already reflects its number, but a person could change that vibration by giving a name to the house, so not all is lost.

Hi Noelle,

Would you mind expanding on giving the house a name to counter a rather not so good number such as the house number adding up to 5. In our case 275 adds up to a 5, and I would like to change that.

Thanks!

~ C

Lula Jing

Ashtaroot said:
Number 4

People who live in a 4 house will find it easier to be steady, loyal, well respected, and grounded. This is a great home for planting your roots---and seeding your dreams.
Lovely! After much chopping and changing my next home is going to be a 4! 607=13=4

In Tarot terms:
Lovers + Fool + Chariot = Death | Emperor

cherryberry

oddly, the first thing I thought when reading your intial post was that 1 is a good thing, beginning, power, raw energy, everything emanates out of the 1. :)
Linking it back to Tarot its the same, I'd be more 'worried' if the sum would be 9 ;)
Anyway, the flat I live in adds up to 10 and therefore to 1 as well as the actual house. Never thought about it before. But I love it here, I do not really spend too much time here, have a lovely circle of friends (although I am only in the country for 4 years) and frequent visitors :) so, not sure - I dont see it as a bad thing. For me the time here has been very interesting so far, many experiences, many changes. Thinking of it.....maybe it IS linked more with the 10-Wheel than the 1...not sure, need to think about this a bit more :)

Lula Jing

Cherryberry I agree there's no good and bad to this - just interesting!

My last place was 10=1 and my current place = 64=10=1

I was happy in both, experienced change in both and "came into my own" in both. However, in both cases not the sort of home where people have dropped by unexpectedly or been in and out of. I've been very peacefully alone! :)

New place = 4 (as mentioned above) and I'm looking forward to decorating it and settling in. It will be the first place to really call my own in over ten years! I have been renting or staying with relatives and whilst this is still renting I have more freedom to decorate as I choose and put pictures where I like without risking a deposit. And the view is also great from 6th floor! :)

Miss Divine

cherryberry said:
oddly, the first thing I thought when reading your intial post was that 1 is a good thing, beginning, power, raw energy, everything emanates out of the 1. :)
Linking it back to Tarot its the same, I'd be more 'worried' if the sum would be 9 ;)

Ha...I'd never want to live in a 9 house again. Before this house I lived in one (108=9).
Within 3 years of living there I was divorced. I lived there 9 more years and not a single relationship turned into anything serious. I was more alone there than I am in my current home, which is a 1 house (28=10).

I'm not saying the other house was the cause of my divorce and the failed relationships. BUT...I wouldn't doubt it either. I learned alot of harsh lessons while living there and went through hermit times I tell ya.

cherryberry

Lula Jing said:
Cherryberry I agree there's no good and bad to this - just interesting!

My last place was 10=1 and my current place = 64=10=1

I was happy in both, experienced change in both and "came into my own" in both. However, in both cases not the sort of home where people have dropped by unexpectedly or been in and out of. I've been very peacefully alone! :)

New place = 4 (as mentioned above) and I'm looking forward to decorating it and settling in. It will be the first place to really call my own in over ten years! I have been renting or staying with relatives and whilst this is still renting I have more freedom to decorate as I choose and put pictures where I like without risking a deposit. And the view is also great from 6th floor! :)

it is great to have a place which one can call ones own :) I enjoy that too, know what you mean with the decorating and so on, I think that is really fundamental to make something ones own :) Wish you all the best for you and your new place. It will be interesting to see how things might change, maybe if you think of it, you could let us know how it goes? :)

cherryberry

Miss Divine said:
Ha...I'd never want to live in a 9 house again. Before this house I lived in one (108=9).
Within 3 years of living there I was divorced. I lived there 9 more years and not a single relationship turned into anything serious. I was more alone there than I am in my current home, which is a 1 house (28=10).

I'm not saying the other house was the cause of my divorce and the failed relationships. BUT...I wouldn't doubt it either. I learned alot of harsh lessons while living there and went through hermit times I tell ya.

Ahha! That is interesting indeed! So, how is Nr 10 or 1 working out for you now? I am realizing that you moved from a 9 to a 10, progresssion, going back to the 1, new beginning... :)

Hmhmmhm...the 9....interesting, interesting....